26th January 2012, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Does WBCHSE Allows to use Scientific Calculator in Exam of 11th Standard Science?

I read in 11th standard with science stream and i have prepared well, some peoples saying that they allows Scientific Calculator in exam. Even my teacher said, but still i want to MAKE SURE, before my examination which is from 15th, March, 2012. Its my first post please help...

26th January 2012, 07:55 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does WBCHSE Allows to use Scientific Calculator in Exam of 11th Standard Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I read in 11th standard with science stream and i have prepared well, some peoples saying that they allows Scientific Calculator in exam. Even my teacher said, but still i want to MAKE SURE, before my examination which is from 15th, March, 2012. Its my first post please help...
Don't worry friend,your teacher told you the appropriate rule of WBCHSE.

According to their rule you can use Scientific Calculator which can not store any data.

There is some standard company calculator like Casio,Orpat etc.you can use those type of calculator.
26th January 2012, 08:04 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does WBCHSE Allows to use Scientific Calculator in Exam of 11th Standard Science?

Hi,

yes you can use scientific calculators in WBCHSE exam.

It is allowed in the exam hall and everyone and your teacher is also right.

So don't worry about it.

Prepare well, if you are well prepared then its your revision time.

Calculators are necessary for 11th standard to do some calculations like trigonometry or logarithm, to find out the square root of large numbers or to find out large multiplication or division etc.

your exam is coming...be focused and be confident.

All the best!
15th March 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

actually i want last year higher secondary question paper of english nd mathematics
15th March 2012, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

i want last year council paper of class 11(sci)
13th May 2012, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

would you please send me the existing math syllabus of class xi and xii (wbchse).
16th May 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

I want to take the following subjects in class XI under WBCHSE (Eng.Medium). Phy/Chem/Math/Statistics.
Please help me to know which schools in Kolkata have the abobe combination.
Priyanka
16th May 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

I have appeared Madhyamik Exam in this year (2012) from Eng. Medium School. I want to take following subjects in Class XI XI.
Phy/Math/Chem and Statistics. Please help me in which schools in Kolkata I can have the above
combination.

Priyanka
27th July 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

can I use calculator in the XII class maths exam hall in west bengal ?
9th December 2012, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Does WBCHSE Allows to use Calculator in Exam of 11th Standard for computer application?

pls anyone have the rule of this matter??????????
1st May 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Does WBCHSE allow to use Casio FX991 ES calculator in the Exam of 11th standard science ?
17th April 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I use Casio fx 82 es in 11th standard annual exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?