26th April 2011, 03:17 PM
prerakbakliwal

Is it possible to do CA along with graduation from good reputed colleges?

i want to know whether it is possible to do C.A. along with a doing a graqduation from a good reputed college and which colleges support this system? Please i am in dire need of reply

11th July 2011, 06:42 PM
Bssaini
Junior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do CA along with graduation from good reputed colleges?

ofcourse you can do CA alongwith graduation. Right now i am doing it.
There is no problem in it but you have to tell colleges department about that.
4th August 2011, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to do CA along with graduation from good reputed colleges?

is it possible that CA and CS can be done altogether along with normal Graduation?
23rd April 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Sir my sister is in fybms and she wants to do ca course is she is eligible for doing the course and she is in bms does she will find easy or difficult to do
29th May 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

sir is it possible to do bsc while doing ca?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?