1st January 2012, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to learn the state language to become a Sub Inspector?

i want to give the exam of sub inspector. is it compulsary to know the state language bengali? i am non bengali and i don't know bengali.

9th November 2012, 06:49 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to learn the state language to become a Sub Inspector?

No, it is not compulsory to know the state language, which in your case is Bengali, to sit for exam for the post of sub-inspector.

However, if you know the language the it will be an added advantage in handling the cases on the ground. With promotions these jobs are transferable in nature.
11th November 2012, 05:17 PM
srikanth0438

Default Re: Is it compulsory to learn the state language to become a Sub Inspector?

Hi sir...............

It is not compulsory to know the state language,why because so many police officers change or transfers different places..............

If your improving the state language it's a one the advantage of you.................

Thank you..................All the best..........
11th November 2012, 09:07 PM
Kppruthvik

No ù need not have to know the language however if ù know it thn it wil give ù an option to deal wit the local people and thus it will provide an advantage to ù
11th November 2012, 09:08 PM
Kppruthvik

No ù need not have to know the language however if ù know it thn it wil give ù an option to deal wit the local people and thus it will provide an advantage to ù
12th November 2012, 12:19 AM
azhardon

Hi sir...............

It is not compulsory to know the state language,why because so many police officers change or transfers different places..............

If your improving the state language it's a one the advantage of you.................

Thank you..................All the best..........
20th July 2021, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

May I see the translation of questions in english/hindi both language in UPSI exam ??
1st November 2021, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

I want to know it is possible to become si in west bengal well if you don't know writes bengali and read
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?