15th December 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Top universities offering MS in VLSI in Singapore? Scholarship, cost and admission process?

I am studying in EEE at BITS (PILANI) last year and GRE score 329/340 My GRE scores are as follows:
Q - 170/170
V - 159/170
AWA - 4.0

My CGPA is 8.64 . I'm interested in pursuing VLSI for my Masters. Please send answers for following
1.Send a list of top universities offering MS in VLSI in Singapore.
2. How to get scholarship or financial aid? and procedure for the same?
3.Total cost of education and living in singapore?
4. Admission process for MS after May 2014?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do MS in VLSI in Singapore university? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  2. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  3. How to do MS in electrical engineering or VLSI? Will I get admission in top universities?
  4. List of top 10 universities in US for MS in VLSI or Embedded system
  5. Criteria to get MS admission in Singapore universities -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Any universities providing scholarship on the basis of GRE? Is work experience necessary?
  7. List of good universities in Singapore offering MS program? I have completed MCA with 90% marks and have two year work experience with IBM
  8. How to do MS in Electrical Engineering or MS in VLSI? I have scored 90% in 10th standard
  9. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  10. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?
  11. Which are the top universities in Singapore for MS in computer science? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in these universities
  12. List of universities in Germany offering MS in automobile fields? What are the requirements I need to fulfill?
  13. Top universities offering M.Pharm and what is the their admission procedure?
  14. Job opportunities in Ferrari, Mercedes etc, after pursuing Mechatronics engineering?
  15. Which are the universities providing M.Tech in Singapore?
  16. How to get admission to M.Sc in good Universities in Singapore after BE?
  17. Eligibility criteria to do MS or Ph.d in UK or Europe Universities? How to apply for scholarship in universities?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? List of top universities offering mechanical engineering in Germany?
31st July 2016, 09:32 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top universities offering MS in VLSI in Singapore? Scholarship, cost and admission process?

The universities in which you should apply are -

- National University of Singapore
- National Technical University

You can get scholarship by scoring good marks in the entrance exam based on which admission is done - IELTS. You can also opt for education loan to meet the expense of the course. For this, you need to approach the bank once you get admission call, complete all formalities of education loan and comply with its terms and conditions to get your loan sanctioned. The total expense of MS course in Singapore will be around 10-20 lakhs depending on your living standard and your location of stay.
6th January 2017, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top universities offering MS in VLSI in Singapore? Scholarship, cost and admission process?

My daughter want to do MS in VLSI from Singapore, passesd B.Tech in 2016 please suggest what is the fees and living expenditure there thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?