2nd August 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Which are the top universities in Singapore for MS in computer science? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in these universities

Hi i want to know about the top universites in singapore for ms in computer science and also want to know about the elegibility criteria for admission in these universites..........
And just tell me about the fee amout for this course...?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission to M.Sc in good Universities in Singapore after BE?
  2. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  3. Top Universities in Singapore to apply for MS? Required Eligibility criteria for this purpose?
  4. Criteria to get MS admission in Singapore universities -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I join MS in top universities in US? I've completed my B.Tech from PTU in Computer Science
  6. Can a student with M.Sc degree Chemistry eligible to do Ph.D in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  7. List of good universities in Singapore offering MBA program? What is the admission criteria and the overall expenses?
  8. How may I seek admission in top universities for MS after passing B.Tech with 63% marks?
  9. How to get admission in the best universities of America, Canada, Singapore for masters in science? I have done B.Tech in ECE
  10. How to study MS in computer science in USA? I have scored 5.58 CGPA in my B.E in computer science
  11. Universities offering research based course in Computer Science? Eligibility criteria of the course and how to apply for it?
  12. What is the fee structure to pursue MS from top US universities/IIT/Singapore?
  13. After M.Sc can I apply for PhD in any other University or Mumbai University?
  14. Top universities offering MS in VLSI in Singapore? Scholarship, cost and admission process?
  15. Universities offering Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria?
  16. Can I do direct PhD after M.Sc IT or will have to do MCA first?
  17. Eligibility criteria to take admission into B.Ed course? Universities providing B.Ed course in Distance Learning? Eligibility criteria for taking admission into CDAC?
  18. What are the various M.Tech courses that I can do after passing MSc Physics
15th March 2013, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the top universities in Singapore for MS in computer science? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in these universities

i want to study MS in computer science in singapore,which are the top universities and what is the fees structure
7th April 2013, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the top universities in Singapore for MS in computer science? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in these universities

iam doin my B.E (eee). i want to do my ms in nanyang university. wat is the eligible criteria?
30th August 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

im from kerala. i want to do ms in electronics and communication in singapre. how can i apply for that? and what is the fee structure for the course and what about the job oppurtunities?
6th November 2013, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

Im from india karnataka. im doing my b.e in computers , i just wanna know top 10 universities in singapore.
10th December 2013, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done my Bsc computer science (55%). And work experience of 3 years in IT field. I was not so serious about education during my UG and had lot of back logs and I have cleared everything now. I seriously want to do something worthwhile in my life and so desperate to do a MS program. Am I eligible to sudy? Please let know the best options I have. Where to apply? my preferences are Singapore and US.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?