24th December 2013, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects will be good to change stream from Science at graduation level?

Sir , i have done B.Sc.(botany,zoo,che) with 74 % but now i want to change my subject and want to do job oriented course ..kindly tell me which type of graduation subject...?

8th January 2014, 03:23 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which subjects will be good to change stream from Science at graduation level?

I don't know why you are changing your stream from science to an another stream. There are lots of opportunities in the science field as you have done B.Sc with 74 percent so now why you are changing your field why you are thinking of changing from science to other streams.
This is very stupid for you to change field at this time.

You can be very exam after clearing your graduation as you have done it already so you are eligible for various exams like IAS ,IES.

But if you are not interested in these exams then you may go forward with your post graduation you can do M.Sc course and also if you want to become a teacher then you may need to do b ed course after your graduation as you have already done your graduation so you can now go with your bed course after Bed course you meant appear for the seat at exams and you can easily get job in schools private as well as in government schools.

But as i have already tell that you don't need to change your stream at this level because you already have done your graduation but still if you want to change your steam then you can do MA course in English. This is much better option for you.

But still i recommended to you that don't change the steam at this level because you have already done graduation.
This will not give any benefit to you if you change your stream at this level.
9th January 2014, 08:20 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects will be good to change stream from Science at graduation level?

First of all, I would like to congratulate you for scoring such good marks in your graduation. You should go for higher studies rather than looking for ob oriented course at this moment because you are studious and can do well in fields like teaching and research. Even going for post graduation in the subject of honors in your BSc will also give you job which can be in any sector and the sectors like teaching and research will open up for you. But it is not a compulsion if you are not having the interest. It is always recommended to go for a course in which one is interested and comfortable since it is you who will pursue the course. You can go for various job oriented course like :-

- MSc
- MBA
- BCA and MCA
- Mass Communication Courses like Photogrpahy, advertising, radio jockeying
- Music courses involving disc jockeying, vocal processing
- Computer oriented courses like SAP, PHP, Dotnet, Networking
- Banking courses in IFBI
10th January 2014, 11:51 PM
sushri_mhnty

B.sc is a good stream and your percentage is also good enougg bt if you have no intrest then you can choose B.com because B.com is more valuable then B.A. You will face a lot of problems in private sectoor . B.com graduate can get job easily as accountant or other.
26th January 2014, 02:17 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

If you are not interested in the field of Science, then you would have opted for other streams at 10+2 itself. Then that would have provided you the better platform for your career.

However, you don't need to worry much about that. Changing your field in the Graduation will not be a problem at all.

If you are not interested in Science related courses, better you would have opted for Commerce related courses at Graduation level like
B.Com
BBA
BBM
B.Com (Computers)
Integrated MBA etc.

Direct admission will be given for all these courses.

So choose the top college in your locality in terms of academic standards and opt for the respective course.

During these courses, you may have to go through the subjects like
Economics
Business Law
Commerce
International Business etc.

Soon after the completion of any of these courses, better to opt for MBA course at Post Graduation level.

The reason being there are good number of job opportunities for the candidates who have completed MBA course in variety of business sectors like
Banking sector
IT sector
Insurance sector
Telecom sector
FMCG sector
Retail sector etc.

CAT and MAT Exams are the two popular Exams that give admission for this course.

Have good preparation for the respective Entrance Exam and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?