25th September 2011, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Which course to choose after completion of 10th being an average candidate in Maths and Physics?

i am in class tenth i wanted to know which subject should i choose after tenth as i am average in maths and physics and i have no idea about any course properly

Related Questions:
  1. Can I opt for Medicine without Mathematics being an average candidate in Physics?
  2. I am an average student with complete hatred towards Maths : Which stream to choose after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which subject to choose after completion of 10th standard?
  4. What to do after completion of 10th standard? Which subject to choose in 11th standard?
  5. Which stream should I take between Science and Commerce if I am average student with weaker skills in Maths and Biology?
  6. When open bharti be held in Rajasthan?
  7. What to do after completion of 12th Class having not interest in Physics?
  8. Which course should I choose after passing 10th?
  9. Which branch of engineering to choose for an average student?
  10. Details for becoming a pilot? differences in an excellent flying school and an average one?
  11. What I have to choose in 11th for bright career having no interest to join Biology an being an average student in Maths?
  12. Which is better among Economics and Science to study in 9th ICSE for a candidate who has scored less marks in Maths and Physics?
  13. Which course is better for me between MBA and MCA after the completion of BCA being an average candidate in Programming?
  14. Which subjects to take after 10th if I am good in computers?
  15. Which stream to select if I am good in maths but average in Chemistry after school? -- [New]
  16. Which stream in Engineering is a better choice for me between ECE and Mechanical being a candidate having interest in Maths and poor in Physics?
  17. Career options after 10th for an average student interested in Commerce and Maths?
  18. Will it be better to opt Maths in MP Board to study in 11th standard for 10th CBSE candidate?
25th September 2011, 02:15 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to choose after completion of 10th being an average candidate in Maths and Physics?

Soon after the completipon of 10th class, you have plenty of avenues to make your entry.

You just mentioned that you are an average candidate in Maths and Physics. You did not mention the subjects in which you are interested.

My suggestion is to set a destination for yourself. Destination in the sense where you want to reach ultimately and what you want to be.

Being an average candiate in Maths and Physics will not be a problem at all. If you put your best efforts, then you can overcome your problem and can be good at Maths and Physics.

The stream which you are going to choose in 12th is going to give a road map for your career. So, choose the course which ever you are more interested.

If you are interested in sceince related streams, you can choose the same. After completion of 12th with Science, you can go for
-Medicine
-Pharmacy related courses
-Nursing
-Graduation in life science subjects and many other choices.

You may also choose
-CEC
-MEC at 12th level to get into arts related courses at graduation level like
-B.Com
-BBA

Many of the candidates will choose PCM at 12th and then will go for Engineering.

So, decide yourself of the career which you are interested and choose the stream at 12th accordingly. Don't bother about your ability in Maths and Physics. You can overcome that.
25th September 2011, 02:44 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course to choose after completion of 10th being an average candidate in Maths and Physics?

hello dear

you can choose many courses after completion of 10th being an average candidate in Maths and Physics.

some of courses are

>>Engineering.

>>Arch.tech.

>>B.Pharm.

>>BBA.

>>BBM.

>>BCA.

>>LLB.

>>HOTEL MANAGEMENT.

>>MULTIMEDIA course.

>>journalism course.

>>BSC IT course.

etc.

all the best........
25th September 2011, 02:57 PM
Deepika_Sharma

you can prepare for NDA i.e National Defence Academy if u actually wanna work with dignity n spend a royal life ..
its a very good field for young boys...
forms r generally available in oct and submission time is in nov.. so jus keep this option in mind apart from commerce,medical n non medical.
25th September 2011, 03:17 PM
sharmilamani

my dear friend,
the course to be pursued after 10th is completely depends on your interest.
though you are an average student at maths and physics if you are interseted in maths then take M.P.C and if you want to do engineering after intermediate then definitely take M.P.C else you want to do C.A (Chattered Accountancy) then take M.E.C
do not think iam an average student can i score or not? Maths is very easy in intermediate think positive definitely you can score.believe in yourself

if you are not at all interested at maths and you want to become a doctor choose Bi.P.C
28th March 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

I WANt to ask what are the streams after 10in PCM and PBM and also which have better scope?
16th May 2012, 12:20 AM
sujukisamurai
Senior Member+

You just mentioned that you are an average candidate in Maths and Physics. You did not mention the subjects in which you are interested.
PLEASE set a destination for yourself. Destination in the sense where you want to reach ultimately and what you want to bean average candiate in Maths and Physics will not be a problem at all. If you put your best efforts, then you can overcome your problem and can be good at Maths and Physics.The stream which you are going to choose in 12th is going to give a road map for your career. So, choose the course which ever you are more interested.
25th May 2012, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

i am intresed in biology but my maths portion is little weak but i want to take science
than what should i do now?
25th June 2012, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

can you sAY HOW TO JOIN IN AURONATICALS AFTER 10TH COMPLETION
25th June 2012, 07:54 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Honestly speaking even i was not that good in physics and unknowingly took physics in class 11 due to which i had to face lots of problems.
If class 10 is a pond, then class 11 is a sea. Suddenly the 100 chapters becomes 500-600 pages books and many faces the music by taking the wrong music.
Thus if you are not too confident about this subject i would recommend you to think about something other than science.
Commerce or arts will be most appropriate for you. By studying these streams you can find ample job opportunities in both government and private sectors.
So choose wisely.

All the best dear
16th May 2018, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

My son is an average student before he is very interested in geology but after 10th result his mind set changed he wanted to do something different like game development is there any future in that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?