10th February 2013, 08:02 PM
alishajessy

Which group should I take in my 11th standard after completing 10th standard

i complete 10std and i am intrested to become an airhostess.so kindly please guide me which group should i take in my 11th sth???

24th April 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which group should I take in my 11th standard after completing 10th standard

can u tel me wat type of cource i hv to take after my 10....???
19th May 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which group should I take in my 11th standard after completing 10th standard

i have completed 10th standard, then which group i will take in my higher studies? please answer me....
24th May 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

WHICH GROUP SHOULD TAKE IN 11TH STD TO BECAME AN AUTOMOBILE ENGINEER
26th May 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

wich group should iam take in 11th std to become a CA? plz...... ans me............
19th July 2013, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

which group should i take to become doctor? please......
25th August 2013, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Which group should I take to become IAS officer in 11th after completing 10th?
26th August 2013, 01:23 AM
Mattyjkk

Hi,
If you have interest in science stream,I suggest you to choose the stream in 12th class with science subjects.

If you option for the stream and subjects ,obviously you can understand the things well and you can make most out of the course.

So,I suggest you to opt for Bi.P.C stream in your 12th class which consist of the following major subjects.
Botany
Zoolozy
Physics
Chemistry

If ypu are not interested to join those course and if you want to diversify,then you can join BCA course also your graduation level.
Make wise decision and go accordingly.

All the best.............................
26th August 2013, 08:44 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Hai friend
After completion of 10th you have a lot of options to choose a course.Some of the courses after 10th are :
-->MPC
-->BIPC
-->CEC
-->MEC
To become an engineer,you can opt the MPC course and to become a doctor you have to opt the BIPC course.
If you are interested in accounts,then you can choose MEC or CEC in 12th and you can also choose the Arts Stream.
So,I suggest you that try to choose the right course in which you have interest because the 12th course is the main base for your higher studies.
Thank You
26th August 2013, 09:12 AM
s.snedh
Member+

The minimum qualification for enrollment in these training institutes is clearing the Class-12 examinations.. You can choose any group for that. if you are interested in science then you must choose it, otherwise you can choose arts or commerce..

Eligibility Criteria:

Qualification: Minimum +2
Height: 157.5 cms (without slippers or shoes)
Weight: in proportion with height
Marital status: Unmarried
Complexion: Fair to clear
Normal eyesight: No specs (6/24 - uncorrected normal vision (distant) in each eye)

Good Luck....
26th August 2013, 11:22 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can opt for any stream according to your interests. There are many courses available for you after 10+2 and you have to decide what you have to become in future.

If you want to become Engineer then opt for Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

For doctor you must study Physics , Chemistry and Biology.

There is Arts stream for those who are not interested in Science subjects.

For IAS officer there is no need to worry about stream because your 10+2 stream is not going to create any problem in IAS eligibility criteria. So opt for any stream if you want to become IAS officer. For IAS Graduation is needed and any stream Graduates can apply for IAS examination.

In my opinion you should opt for Physics, Chemistry and Maths because it is one of the best subject combination. This stream will make you eligible for Engineering courses as well as Architecture, Computer courses and various other job oriented courses. So opt PCM because it has wide scope in various fields. Most of the Government jobs are also related to this stream. But you must get admission into a very good college then only you will have a bright future.

For getting admission into a good college you have to score good marks in the entrance examination. Hence whatever stream you opt in 10+2 in the end if you should get admission into a good college after 10+2 .

26th August 2013, 01:00 PM
pratibha yadav here

Post Re: Which group should I take in my 11th standard after completing 10th standard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which group should i take to become doctor? please......
hi,
if you want to be a doctor in future , then you have to choose science stream with biology.
If now you are in 11th then you also prepare for NEET and CPMT with your course ,because these entrance exam help you in future for admission in MBBS .
You also join couching after 12th and give 1 year gap and prepare for these exam . But before this you will try in 12th to attained these both exam because this give you a hint and make up your mind for next exam .
I think its a good decision to be a Doctor .
All the best wishes for you for your future.
God bless you
26th August 2013, 02:57 PM
gkshivaraj0055
Member+

hi................!

If you have interested in science stream, I suggest you to choose the stream in 12th class with science subjects. if you option for the stream and subjects, obviously you can understand the things will and you can make most out of the course.

so, I suggest you to option for the BI.P.C stream in your 12th class which consists of the following major subjects.
BOTANY
ZOOLOZY
PHYSICS
CHEMISTRY

# ELIGIBILITY #

# Age limit 18 to 26 years
# Qualification : minimum + 2
# Height : 157.5 cms
# weight : in proportional with height
# marital status : unmarried
# complexion : fair to clear

@ BEST OF LUCK @
26th August 2013, 03:14 PM
nellipudi.santhoshkumar
Senior Member++++

hai,

You have many courses available after completing 10th standard. But as per you target some ones asked for automobile engineering and for Chartered Accountants and for MBBS and for Airhostess. So as per your target you can choose subjects in 12th standard.

For Airhostess:

Air hostess is a special domain for young girls. The basic job of an Air Hostess is to make the air travel of the passenger comfortable and take care of the passengers throughout the journey.

Education:

Candidate(She) should be complete 12th standard. In 12th standard you must compulsory an English subject.

You must be good communication skills.

She should be Unmarried

Age Limit:

Candidate(She) age should be below of 25 years of age.

For Automobile Engineering:

Automobile engineering is indeed a sub branch of mechanical engineering. After 10th you can also do for automobile engineering in diploma. This diploma in Automobile engineering course duration is 3 years.

Education:

candidates must have passed 10th standard or equivalent with Mathematics and Science from recognized board or university.

for CA course:

For pursuing this program a student should pass in senior secondary examination (10+2) or equivalent examination.

**If you choose the MEC it is more helpful for your target Chartered Accountancy.

1.Once you pass 10th examinations from a school which is recognized by the central government. you need to enrol with the Institute for Common Proficiency Test.

2.After completing the Class 12th standard examinations the you should appear for Common Proficiency Test which is held twice a year i.e June & December.

For IAS:

To become a IAS first you must have a bachelor of degree in any stream from recognized university.

In 12th standard if you take arts stream then it is helpful to become a IAS officer.

After 10th standard:

If you are interested to go for Science(Medical Stream) you must take PCB (Physics, Chemistry, Biology). It is better for you.

If you are interested to go for (Non-Medical) then you must take PCM ( Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics).It is better for you.

If you are not interested to go for these both and you can go for Commerce or Arts stream.It is helpful to you for UPSC examinations.

all the best...............
26th August 2013, 04:46 PM
neeraj1000

For Doctor take PCB in 11th standard.
For engineer take PCM in 11th Standard.
For air hostest Science stream will do, but you need good communication skills.
26th August 2013, 05:01 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by alishajessy View Post
i complete 10std and i am intrested to become an airhostess.so kindly please guide me which group should i take in my 11th sth???
dear aspirant

as you have completed your class 10th and you want to join air hostess, you can opt for any stream in class 11th, there is no such restriction on subject selection,

so you can go for any stream of your choice ,

other requirements for air hostess :

age limit 18-26 years

educational qualification : minimum 12th from any stream

height requirement : 157.5 cm

martial status- unmarried

weight - should not be obsessed and proportionate to height

complexion- fair

eye sight- as per the standards

you can join frank fin it is one of the best in air hostess job,

good luck
26th August 2013, 06:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can select any of the subjects in 11th according to your interest. It can be in accordance with your future interests in career. Science students with Biology as a subject, can get in to the field of medicine or related areas. If you selects mathematics as the optional subject, then you can join to diploma/engineering courses. You can get in to the field of finance/accounting by selecting commerce as the main subject. History, economics, etc are other subjects that can be selected for studies.
27th December 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Which group should I take in my 11th standard after completing 10th standard

it wud b easy if u wud take cosmos and u wud feel realy comfortable if u take dat all the best dude!!
11th February 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

what group should i take in 11th standard for engineering?
7th March 2014, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I do fashion designing engineering even if I have opted for BiPC in my 11th standard
19th April 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

i have complete my 10th class.sir which group is best for IAS. and polytecnic is best
5th May 2014, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajayrocks007 View Post
You can opt for any stream according to your interests. There are many courses available for you after 10+2 and you have to decide what you have to become in future.

If you want to become Engineer then opt for Physics, Chemistry and Maths.

For doctor you must study Physics , Chemistry and Biology.

There is Arts stream for those who are not interested in Science subjects.

For IAS officer there is no need to worry about stream because your 10+2 stream is not going to create any problem in IAS eligibility criteria. So opt for any stream if you want to become IAS officer. For IAS Graduation is needed and any stream Graduates can apply for IAS examination.

In my opinion you should opt for Physics, Chemistry and Maths because it is one of the best subject combination. This stream will make you eligible for Engineering courses as well as Architecture, Computer courses and various other job oriented courses. So opt PCM because it has wide scope in various fields. Most of the Government jobs are also related to this stream. But you must get admission into a very good college then only you will have a bright future.

For getting admission into a good college you have to score good marks in the entrance examination. Hence whatever stream you opt in 10+2 in the end if you should get admission into a good college after 10+2 .

thank you and another one question if we want to take ias whether we want to join any coaching classes after completing 10th std?
5th May 2014, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

i want to take business maths. banking is my aim. but my family members saya that it has no value these days. please tell the job opportunities and salay i get if i take business maths in 11th. please say ur answers frnds.............
8th May 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 10th std with good marks! I want to join in medicine after 12th std.what group i should take for 11th std?????
9th May 2014, 01:20 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

As you are interested in becoming Air Hostess, my suggestion would be to opt for the stream in 12th class with the following subjects
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry etc.

If you want to make entry into Air Force, you can do it after completion of your 12th class itself.

For that you should crack the following selection procedure
NDA Exam
Interview
Medical Test

NDA stands for National Defence Academy. This Exam is being conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) twice a year to recruit the candidates into following defence services
Army wing
Navy wing
Air Force wing

You should be in the age group of 16.5 years to 19 years to apply for this Exam.

In case if you are not interested to go by this way, you can complete your Graduation with the above mentioned subjects and then apply for CDS (Combined Defence Services Exam) through which you are eligible to join Indian Air Force Academy.

Choose the one as per your interest and have good preparation for the respective Entrance Exam.

Wish you all the best.
20th May 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

In this period which group in 11th will be valuable and best for men in getting more income at future ? what group apts in 11th std to join in IT based companies in future?
7th April 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Which group should I take in my 11th standard after completing 10th standard
if i want to become an IT professional
25th April 2015, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

How to choose groups in 11th standard after finishing 10th l don't know any ideas please help me which group l select
3rd May 2015, 10:34 AM
Unregistered

If I opt for commerce group in 11 th.is this valuable ? After 12th can I pick up MBA.after that shall I do IAS
17th May 2015, 02:38 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir/mam I've completed my tenth std , I was unable to choose the apt group in eleventh std.. so please suggest me an useful group in future to obtain job with a good salary as I was not intrested in science but intrested in computer science... please help me..
22nd May 2015, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Is fashion designing is best profession to opt ??? Which is best institute or university to join after I finish my 12th std ???
23rd May 2015, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

CAN I LEARN FOR IAS IF I TAKE COMMERSE GROUP IN 11'TH STANDARD
28th May 2015, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 7.8 in 10th so i am confused cause i got 7 in maths and 7 in science so which group should i take???
31st May 2015, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

I interested in fashion designer so which is the best institute in madurai?
20th February 2016, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

I have interest in public works so, What group is to b taken in 11th?
18th March 2016, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

Which group i should take in 11th std iif i want to become a robotic scientist (or) engineer
22nd April 2016, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I have finish the tenth standard I do not know that which group is suitable for me please give me a best group
14th May 2016, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

My aim to study Bio-agree in college so what course is best to study in 11th std
16th May 2016, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

please help me that which group should i choose for 11th std to become a ias officer
3rd June 2016, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

Which group should I take to become IAS officer in 11th after completing 10th ?
13th June 2016, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I am completing my 10th std i want to became a doctor so my family said to take 1st group - mat - bio but then they said to go with 2nd group - pure science ............ wat should i take ????????
15th June 2016, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Which group should I take in my 11th standard after completing 10th standard,to become a college lecturer?
15th June 2016, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Which group should I take in my 11th standard after completing 10th standard to become a college lecturer?
15th June 2016, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Which group should I take in my 11th standard after completing 10th standard to become a college lecturer?
22nd January 2017, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

I am interested in accounts. Which group i should take MEC or CEC? After 10th.
8th April 2017, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I want to take arts group in 11th std and i like to study psychologist.
Arts group is correct for psychologist??
26th May 2017, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I got 98% marks in my tenth public. My aim is to become IAS officer . Shall I take arts group in11th std??
1st September 2017, 06:55 AM
Unregistered

Please say me in the science stream how many fields are there? I mean how many course or exam are there with name and what,what I can become in future if I take this science stream
2nd September 2017, 11:13 PM

If you want to become an air hostess, then there is no need to do any specialized stream. You can take Arts as stream.
18th May 2018, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Which group should I take in my 11th standard after completing 10th standard to become an IAS officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?