7th July 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Damodar Valley Corporation, Delhi for B.Tech(EEE) student?

Hello everyone,
I want to do Summer Training in Damodar Valley Corporation, Delhi. Can you please let me know about the procedure for applying? I am studying in B.Tech(EEE). Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in Damodar Valley Corporation for B.Tech Electronics and Communication student?
  2. Procedure to apply for summer training at HAL, Delhi?
  3. Can I apply for Summer Training programme in IIT-Delhi being a M.Sc(Physics) student? Selection procedure and duration of Training in IIT-Delhi?
  4. What is the procedure to apply for summer training in HAL?
  5. How to do summer training in NTPC Delhi?
  6. Damodar Valley Corporation previous 5 years exam question-answers and books?
  7. How to apply for summer training in M.P or delhi in TCS during B.Tech EC 3rd year?
  8. Previous year question paper, pattern and syllabus of Damodar Valley Corporation Exam for the post of Jr. Engineer?
  9. Detail procedure to apply for summer training in ISRO, Ahemadabad?
  10. How to apply in HCL for summer training at New Delhi?
  11. How to do summer training in Pune, Gurgaon Mumbai and Delhi area? What is the procedure to apply in the companies?
  12. Where in Delhi could I do my summer training? I am a B.Tech 2nd year student
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  14. Where in Delhi to apply for summer training after completing 4th semester(Civil Engineering)? How to apply for summer training? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  16. List of institutions and their applying procedure for doing summer training for days in Embedded designing from Delhi region?
  17. Procedure to apply for Summer Training programme in NTPC, Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training at BHEL?
12th July 2015, 09:44 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Damodar Valley Corporation, Delhi for B.Tech(EEE) student?

There is no online provision of application in DVC. SO you need to apply offline. It will be easier to apply if you have any contacts in DVC who is an employee and you can apply through him/her. Otherwise you need to approach their HR department and talk to the officer-in-charge concerning the summer training. Get to know all the details of the training and get the application form. Fill it up and submit it before the stipulated date along with requisite documents and get a confirmation receipt of submission from the concerned authority.
8th September 2017, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Damodar Valley Corporation, Delhi for B.Tech(EEE) student?

Sir, i am a student of jadavpur university in power engineering department. Now i am in second year, i am now looking for an industrial training at DVC. To get the training what i have to do.
21st September 2017, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I am an engineering student and I want to know the details for winter internship at DVC. What will be the average duration of internship? Will there be any date to apply for it?
3rd March 2018, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

I am the student of electrical engineering of 2nd year.Can i apply for summer internship at DVC ? will there be any date to apply for it?
13th March 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of electrical engineering 2nd year in SRM University .Will you please let me know if I can apply for the summer internship at DVC?if so what is the procedure for doing it?Let me know as soon as possible.
29th May 2018, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of civil engineering department 2nd year in TECHNO INDIA SALT LAKE .I can apply for summer internship at DVC?will there be any date apply for it and please response as soon as possible
1st September 2018, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

How I apply winter industrial training course in DVC Mithan branch ?
I am studying B tech 3rd year Electrical branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?