17th May 2017, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for doing MBBS in abroad after completion of 12th from UP board?

Am I eligible to get admission for doing MBBS in abroad after completion 12th from UP board? Can you please give me the minimum criteria needed for the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soona s possible. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MBBS abroad after completion of schooling from NIOS board? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to do MBBS course from abroad after completion of 12th from NIOS board?
  3. Am I eligible to do MBBS course after completion of M.Sc course in abroad?
  4. Am I eligible to do MBBS abroad if scored 50% only in 12th board exam?
  5. Am I eligible to do MBBS in abroad after completion of 12th from NIOS boad?
  6. How can I do MBBS from abroad after completion of 12th with 90% marks?
  7. Am I eligible to study MBBS with scholarship in Abroad if secured 52% in 12th?
  8. Am I eligible to do MBBS abroad with 63% marks in 12th?
  9. Am I eligible to do BBA course abroad after completion of 12th with 50% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to do MBBS course after completion of M.Sc in abroad?
  11. Am I eligible to do M.Sc in abroad after completion of B.Sc in Agriculture?
  12. Am I eligible to do marine engineering abroad after completion of 12th PCM with 50% marks?
  13. Details of Fees structure and accommodation expenses for doing MBBS in abroad? Is it worth doing MBBS course in abroad?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission for doing PG courses in abroad after completion of UG with 60% marks?
  15. Why MCI doesn't recognize 12th open board certificate for doing MBBS in abroad?
  16. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  17. How to apply for MBBS after completion of 12th Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for doing B.Tech abroad after completion of 12th standard in India?
28th May 2017, 12:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for doing MBBS in abroad after completion of 12th from UP board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get admission for doing MBBS in abroad after completion 12th from UP board? Can you please give me the minimum criteria needed for the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details soona s possible. Awaiting for the response. Thanks!
After completion of 12th standard from UP board, you can do MBBS course in Abroad but you must have a valid GRE score card.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination s open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?