19th January 2014, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc in which subject is better among Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics?

Sir , I am bsc 1st year student ,, I want to prepare for Msc entrance but I have no idea which Msc is better among these 3 . Sir can u help me by choosing one Msc and also explain why u have chosed that Msc ,, sir plz dont say that in which u r good go with that subject .... I will be very thankful to u .......

4th March 2014, 08:12 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: M.Sc in which subject is better among Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics?

You said,you are currently doing your B.Sc 1st year.So you better to continue your studies in the same subject even in your Masters degree(M.Sc).The recommended option left for you is going for the same stream as you are right now doing in your Bachelors Degree.If you really good at your Mathematics,Quantitative,Aptitude and Analytically skills definitively you may for the M.Sc in Mathematics.Or other wise I recommend you to for the other M.Sc Chemistry or M.Sc Physics degrees.

Even in the Mathematics group there are various streams in your Masters of Philosophy degree.Soon after completion of the M.Sc in Mathematics degree you may be employed in Market reserach firms,Research and Development firms,Manufacturing firms,Economic research firms,and more.Other than this you may go for the various roles such as Statistician,Analyst,Treasury Management and more.

After successful completion of your Masters in Physics,if you opt for you may work in the following various organizations such as BHEL,Indian Space Research Organization,National Thermal Power Corporation,Oil and Natural Gas Corporation,Bhabha Atomic Research Centre,Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics kolkata,and more.Other than this you may apply for Indian Administrative Services,Indian Forest Services,Indian Police Services.
Soon after completion of the Masters degree(M.Sc Chemistry) you may then find employment in the Chemical manufacturers,Laboratories,Petrochemical Industry,Pharmaceutical companies,Environment Law,Space Exploration agencies,Chemical Manufacturers,Textile Industries and more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?