23rd January 2014, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Date and upcoming vacancies in Jharkhand Police Service?

Hello everybody i want to know that want to know about date jharkhand police service and upcoming vaccancies in jharkhand police service

11th March 2014, 06:13 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Date and upcoming vacancies in Jharkhand Police Service?

J.P.S ---- Jharkhand Police Service

Jharkhand Police Service examination is conducted by the Jharkhand Public service commission state government.To be eligible for the Police service examination you must have completed a minimum of Bachelor degree from a recognized university.And graduation from any stream is eligible to apply for Police service examination conducted by the Jharkhand state government.Right now there is an notification released,Jharkhand Police Recruitment 2014 and you can apply for the closing dates 15th March 2014.

Jharkhand police service examination recruitment has been released to fill up the vacancies of 187 numbers.They released for the various posts in the recruitment.To be eligible for these various posts they are only asking about 10th or ITI from a recognized university and remember you must have a good academic records.There will be an age relaxation for the reserved candidates.

The minimum age allowed is just 19 years and the maximum age must not exceed more than 35 years.You can have the address if any queries of Police recruitment of Jharkhand is Police superintendent,Jharkhand Jagular,modern bakery,Dhruva,Ranchi-634004.And the recruitment process basically consists of the three rounds.The first round could be Race,and then the shortlisted candidates will be forwarded to the Written Test and the final round is Trade test.
10th May 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date and upcoming vacancies in Jharkhand Police Service?

Sir..i have completed my inter-mediate from cbse for which post can i apply and how much marks i have to obtain for applying the form.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?