3rd January 2012, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

How may i come to know about the upcoming recruitment and PO vacancies in various private banks?

is there any website through which we can come to know regarding current and upcoming recruitment and vacancies like p.o, assistant manager, clerk etc. in private sector bank. i also want to know how to prepare for these examination

17th May 2012, 08:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may i come to know about the upcoming recruitment and PO vacancies in various private banks?

Details on recruitment in Banks can be collected from the official web portal of the concerned bank. IBPS often conducts CWE for the selection of candidates in to the post of P.O, clerk, etc and such details can be obtained from their official website. Other websites like freejobalerts, naukri, timesjobs, etc also publish details on the available job positions. In order to prepare for such exams, you have to collect syllabus for the same. Based on the same, you can prepare for the exam with the aid of reference books, education portals, or by approaching coaching centers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?