23rd January 2014, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Age limit for NET or SET in Chemistry?

Respected sir

i have completed MS.c in computer science and also BE.d with first division.i have much interest in chemistry.phy .chem and comp sub were in graduation. i want to do NET or SET.But i dont have any idea about it/what is the age limit for it. can i do NET in chemistry sub.it is came to my knowladge that there is NET exam in the month of june.can i appear for it. or should i do some other thing.kindly guide me in right direction. thanking you

10th April 2016, 01:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit for NET or SET in Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir

i have completed MS.c in computer science and also BE.d with first division.i have much interest in chemistry.phy .chem and comp sub were in graduation. i want to do NET or SET.But i dont have any idea about it/what is the age limit for it. can i do NET in chemistry sub.it is came to my knowladge that there is NET exam in the month of june.can i appear for it. or should i do some other thing.kindly guide me in right direction. thanking you
You have completed M.Sc degree in Computer Science, so you can apply for SET and UGC NET exam in Computer Science.

But you can't apply for Chemistry subject.

There are no age criteria for UGC NET and SET exam. But for JRF post, your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?