9th October 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there any college which allows M.A Philosophy as a distance education in Kannur side of Kerala

is there a college which allows MA Philosophy as a distance education in Kannur side of kerala?
can i do two MA's at a time?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges under Calicut/Kannur University to study M.Phil for M.A. having done graduation through distance education? Possibility to pursue M.Phil through distance education?
  2. MA in Philosophy through distance education is possible after BA in Economics?
  3. How to study MSc in Botany?
  4. MA in Philosophy can be done from RBU by distance education?
  5. Will I get admission in government engineering college in Kerala in Kannur? My GATE score is 277
  6. How to join MCA in Kerala college under university of Kerala after completing my UG in school of distance education under Barathiyar University
  7. Is it possible to take B.Ed through distance education after finishing M.Phil degree in Philosophy?
  8. List of fashion designing colleges in Calicut? What is the cost of fashion designing?
  9. Procedure for Distance education program in MCA from Kerala University?
  10. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  11. How to get a job in Kerala government after qualifying B.Com from Kannur University?
  12. Universities providing BA LLB course through distance education mode?
  13. Possibility to study M.Phil correspondence in Calicut/Kannur University for M.A. postgraduate? Percentage required for admission?
  14. What kind of job will I get after M.Phil in English? Is it possible to do distance education? -- [New]
  15. List of subjects can be chosen for PhD? I've completed MA(Geography) and currently doing job in geology and mining department
  16. Possibility to pursue and minimum percentage required for M.Phil Correspondence from Calicut/Kannur University?
  17. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
31st July 2013, 06:35 PM
anuragkumarjeemains

Default Re: Is there any college which allows M.A Philosophy as a distance education in Kannur side of Kerala

College which allows M.A Philosophy as a distance education in Kannur side and all over in Kerala

University Of Calicut School of Distance Education, Kozhikode (Kerala)
Director, School of Distance Education, University Of Calicut , Kozhikode (Kozhikode Dist.) - 673635

University Of Kerala Institute Of Distance Education, Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
The Director, Institute of Distance Education, University of Kerala, Kariavattom , Thiruvananthapuram (Thiruvananthapuram Dist.) - 695581

Providing better opportunities in Master of arts with regular and affordable tution fee.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?