31st May 2012, 01:36 AM
Pazhur Rasheed

How to study B.Ed through distance education? I have graduated in economics from Calicut University with 50% marks

Good Evening Sir,
I am a Graduate in Economics from Calicut Univarsity in 50% of Mark (2001), I would like to study B.Ed trhough distance Education or any means,is there any centre here in Abudhabi ?
Regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study M.Phil through Distance Education in Calicut University? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for B.ed after passing B.A with 46%?
  3. From which college can I do B.Ed correspondence?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed?
  5. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence?
  6. Colleges under Calicut/Kannur University to study M.Phil for M.A. having done graduation through distance education? Possibility to pursue M.Phil through distance education?
  7. How to get admission in B.Ed by correspondence course? What is the duration of the course?
  8. Colleges and entrance exams for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Where can I do B.Ed correspondence without teaching experience?
  10. Can I do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? Universities that provide distance education for B.Ed without experience in Teaching?
  11. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  12. Required percentage in BA for getting admission to B.Ed course?
  13. List of the colleges offering B. Ed through correspondence in Visakhapatnam?
  14. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  15. Information about government and private B.Ed colleges for admission after scoring 50% in graduation?
  16. How to study BL through distance education after completing B.A economics in open university
  17. Possibility to study M.Phil correspondence in Calicut/Kannur University for M.A. postgraduate? Percentage required for admission?
  18. Is the admission to correspondence B.Ed done through admission test or merit?
31st May 2012, 04:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study B.Ed through distance education? I have graduated in economics from Calicut University with 50% marks

After graduating in economics, you can do B.Ed course in a distance mode. Graduation with 50% marks is the main qualification necessary to do B.Ed course. There are numerous reputed institutes which offer B.Ed as a distance course. Some of the universities which offer B.Ed distance course are – Annamalai University, Bharathiar University, IGNOU, Andhra University, University of Calicut School of Distance Education (UCSDE), KSOU etc. You can join for B.Ed in any of the above mentioned universities provided you qualify the written exam conducted as part of selection.
6th April 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to study B.Ed through distance education? I have graduated in economics from Calicut University with 50% marks

I WANT TO REGISTER FOR B ED COURSE THROUGH DISTANCE EDUCATION IN CALICUT UNIVERSITY.NOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO
1st January 2014, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

I want to register for B ed course through distant education in one of the college under calicut university in the academic year 2014-2015.What will I do for this?Which college is the best??Pls tell me the duration of the course?
5th October 2014, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

I am going to complete my graduation, can i do distance BEd in this aacademic year?
11th April 2015, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
i am final bsc botany student.next i am planning to do MA english so this same year i want to take b.ed distance in calicut university is possible
7th June 2015, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Please let me know about Bed correspondence course from Calicut university when is the last date to apply , how much is the fees ? Is there any entrance exam?
11th September 2015, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I am a ba English holder having 70% marks, due to financial problems i am forced to have online distance education from home, can you pls help me to educate
14th September 2015, 01:45 AM
JSD.

B.ed is bachelor in education.The basic eligibility criteria for this exam is to have a bachelor degree in any stream from a recognized university.Also the appearing aspirant has to score minimum 50% marks in their bachelor's degree aggregate to be completely eligible for this course.

As you are telling that you have completed your bachelor degree course in economics also you have scored exact 50% marks in aggregate so definitely you are eligible for this course.
2nd October 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I completed my BA English from calicut university in 2003.Now I'm 35.I've passed degree with 4.98%.I belong to OEC.Am I eligible for B Ed? I have teaching experience for 10 years in AP.
14th December 2016, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I Completed my degree in Mathematics in 2004 March with 46% . Am I eligible for B.Ed through distance education ? I have teaching experience for 5years in kerala's unaided schools.
18th January 2017, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

How to study B-ED through distance? I have graduated in economics from Calicut Unversity with 50% marks
1st May 2017, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

How to study B-ED through distance education?I have completed degree Bsc mathematics from the university of calicut in the year 2011-2014.
7th May 2017, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

How to study B-ED through distance education under calicut university?I have graduated in Bsc mathematics under calicut university in the year 2011-2014
22nd May 2017, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

How to study B ED through distance education under calicut university? I have graduated in B.Sc chemistry from kannur university with 50% mark
15th June 2017, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

How to study BEd through distance under calicut university?i have completed m.com with 65% mark in the year 2011 under calicut university
27th August 2017, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir l completed 10th, Diploma ( civil ), BA English, and BSS diploma in nursery education. Am l eligible for Bed course?
10th June 2018, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed Msc Zoology and i want to join B.ed in distance.Which university is the best in kerala?What are the selection procedures and fees?
17th July 2018, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir ..I have completed my graduation in BA English with 79.50 % and I would like to complete MA English.But am planning to done Bed through distance education...Is it possible?
5th April 2019, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir.i have completed my Msc in computer science through kerala university.now I am working in abroad.i wish to do B.ed in computer science through distance education.Is it possible to do Bed in computer science on calicut university.if not pls let me know the other university. Thank you
25th September 2020, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Is University of Calicut offer the BEd in distant mode
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?