29th January 2014, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

Best job oriented engineering branch? How is Lovely Professional University?

what is the best branch in for job oriented in engineering, what university to choose and what about lovely university and best branches in this university and faculty-prudhviraj

Related Questions:
  1. Is Lovely Professional University Jalandhar a good place to do B.Tech(Mechanical branch)?
  2. How is the lovely professional university Jalandhar? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which college is best for me in Punjab after scoring 43 marks with 376000 rank under SC category?
  4. Can I get a good job after completion of B.Tech with mechanical stream from Lovely Professional University, Punjab?
  5. Best university for doing M.Tech in EC branch among Lovely Professional University, Amity University Noida and Sharda University?
  6. Which private university should I consider between Lovely Professional University, Sharada Univerisity, Manav rachna University and Amity University for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Which are the colleges offering BSc MLT?
  8. Direct exam for captain's post in Navy after engineering from Lovely Professional University? Date of exam and eligibility criteria?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria for taking admission in Lovely Professional University?
  10. Good government colleges for Lateral Entry admission?
  11. How to opt for hotel management as my profession? I am a commerce student doing 11th
  12. Is Lovely Professional University Jalandhar better for engineering?
  13. Is Lovely Professional University a good university?
  14. Information about Lovely Professional University? I am interested to take admission in LPU Jalandhar
  15. How to get a job after completing B.E in Chemical Engineering branch
  16. How to do Ph.D in computer science after doing MCA(computer science)? Is Lovely professional university best for doing Ph.D?
  17. What is the scholarship plan of Lovely Professional University? Fee structure of the university?
  18. Requirements and fee structure for admission in lovely professional university?
30th January 2014, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best job oriented engineering branch? How is Lovely Professional University?

What are the scope in Food Technology ? The best colleges for Food Tech in India.
30th January 2014, 01:33 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Best job oriented engineering branch? How is Lovely Professional University?

With globalisation, you have vast opportunities in the engineering stream. You can always go for the textile, software, electronic stream to name a few. Lovely Professional University has a sprawling campus in Jalandhar. It is the largest single campus university in India, with more than 25000 students and offering more than 200 programmes. The University is recognized by University Grant Commission (UGC) and is member of coveted Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
8th September 2014, 11:18 PM
Elasaran

Smile Re: Best job oriented engineering branch? How is Lovely Professional University?

Best job oriented engineering branch is Civil Branch. U can easily get the job and Also u can do the job by ur self. U could create own business in ur hand .

Lovely professional campus interview 25000 students for the best colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?