27th December 2013, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Scored less than 50% in B.A., Can do M.A.?

I did hons in English during graduation but scored 47.7 % in the final. Are there any courses in post-graduation in any of the subjects of arts which suits my eligibility?

30th December 2013, 02:08 AM
Sehdevgupta

Default Re: Scored less than 50% in B.A., Can do M.A.?

Ya... U are eligible for a lot of P.G courses...
U can do M.A in englich hindi or any other subject in which u have interest...
30th December 2013, 11:15 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I did hons in English during graduation but scored 47.7 % in the final. Are there any courses in post-graduation in any of the subjects of arts which suits my eligibility?
Yes you can do M.A course after completing B.A course with 47.7 percentage of marks. There are lot of colleges in India which accept 45% percentage of marks, So please don't worry about you're percentage of marks which you have scored in bachelor degree course. You definitely get admission for MA in course for sure.

M.A (Master of Arts). The duration for the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester. The Applicant who complete M.A course can pursue career in differ fields.

Specialization in M.A course:-
  • MA.in Arts
  • Ma in History
  • M.A in Economics
  • M.A in Education
  • M.A in English
  • M.A in Philosophy

Bachelor degree course in any discipline is the academic qualification to apply for M.A course. There is no Entrance Examination for this course. The Admission will be allotted based on bachelor degree score.

Note:- The Minimum percentage of marks is differ from institution to institution. They fixed own percentage of marks to give admission for M.A course.

Being a B.A Course you're definitely eligible for MA course.
30th December 2013, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

i have only 43% marks in my graduate in English language and literature.may and how can i join for MA in mass communication in amity college
10th July 2017, 04:52 PM
@scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have only 43% marks in my graduate in English language and literature.may and how can i join for MA in mass communication in amity college
Yes you can apply for M.A. in Journalism and Mass Communication at AMITY school.

Minimum Eligibility criteria is :

Candidate must be a graduate from a recognized university. No percentage criteria is mentioned in their eligibility to apply criteria.
11th June 2020, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

I have passed BA English hons with low percentage(below40), can I still be able to do MA? if no what can I do? if Yes mention the college/university
8th September 2021, 11:32 PM
Minal F

Eligibility criteria:-

Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in any stream with minimum 45 to 55%marks from a recogniszed university.
9th April 2022, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Let me know college name accepting student for masters with less than 50% marks in graduation.
8th June 2022, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

i m a arts graduate student i got 46percent in graduation which colleage i can do ma private colleges for ma demand ahigh fee for ma like 50k or more what should i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?