5th December 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Which are the entrance tests related to Ph.D Statistics?

i am persuing m.sc statistics
i want to do ph.d in statistics
so what are the entrance tests regarding ph.d in statistics?

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams to study PhD in Statistics? Percentage required in Post Graduation for admission?
  2. Colleges and their entrance tests where I can pursue PhD in Demography?
  3. Where to do PhD in statistics in India? In which all exams to appear?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in statistics after completion of B.Com course?
  5. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which course is in more demand between Ph.D in Statistics and Ph.D in Applied Statistics?
  7. Is there any entrance exam to study PhD in ISRO for M.Sc(Statistics) candidate?
  8. How to register for Ph.D after completing M.Phil Statistics? Is there any relaxation for the entrance test for the Ph.D? What are the advantages of M.Phil while doing Ph.D?
  9. What are all tests I should appear in for PhD Germany?
  10. Is there facility to part time PhD in Statistics or Bio Statistics or Clinical Statistics?
  11. Difference between Ph.D in statistics and PhD in applied statistics in opportunity point of view?
  12. What are the research Programs in Statistics? Previous question papers of PhD Statistics of Central University?
  13. Procedure to apply for PhD entrance exams of various universities in India?
  14. Does ICAR offers PhD in Statistics program?
  15. Entrance exams to study PhD in Hyderabad for M.Sc(Zoology) last semester candidate?
  16. What is the percentage marks required for doing Ph.D in statistics?
  17. Best university in Madhya Pradesh for PhD in HR? Information regarding entrance exams?
  18. Am I eligible to do PhD in Mathematics being a Statistics postgraduate? -- [New]
17th March 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the entrance tests related to Ph.D Statistics?

i want to do phd in demography....
so tell me list of best colleges from where i cn pursue my phd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?