9th April 2014, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Details of post diploma courses related to computers?

can you give the details of post diploma courses after diploma in computer engineering?????

Related Questions:
  1. Jobs related to Pharmacy with Diploma in Computer Applications? Courses related to Computers in Pharmacy after completing B.Pharm?
  2. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  3. Details about the diploma courses related to pharmacy after B.Pharm? Procedure for admission in these diploma courses?
  4. Diploma courses related to Geology? Is there distance learning course available at post graduation level?
  5. Which is valuable for me to do between Computer related course and Finance related courses having completed B.Com Computers? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What Computer related courses to do after the completion of 12th?
  7. Whcih courses can I do related to computers? I have currently chosen BCA as my course
  8. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Library Automation and Networking Introduction to Computers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Information regarding further studies after completion of MCA?
  10. Which are the diploma courses related to my field(LLB)?
  11. How to do Polytechnic? What is the procedure for admission?
  12. How to do Archeology if I am a MPC student in Intermediate?
  13. Which course is best for me after scoring 46% in 12th?
  14. Diploma courses related to LLB? Is there any Law related Diploma after 12th?
  15. What shall I do after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream?
  16. Can I do Law course after completing BCA? What is the course duration?
  17. Will I get admission in B.A correspondence after doing diploma in Computer Engineering? Are there any courses related to computers that are in good demand?
  18. Which branch should I select between CSE and ECE?
13th April 2014, 01:08 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of post diploma courses related to computers?

Education system has changed a lot in modern world. Now there is no restriction as which course one can pursue or which course one cannot pursue. With advent of various modes of education like distance learning, e-learning now everything you can learn sitting in your room.

After completion of your diploma course, you can pursue various courses in various fields. But the two best courses for you will be - post graduate diploma in computer engineering or B.Tech/BE in computer engineering. Among these two, you should pursue B.Tech/BE in computer engineering. This is because on completion of computer engineering course you can get lucrative career option and you can also opt for higher studies. Moreover, your one year will not be wasted since you can directly get admission in the second year of engineering via Lateral Entry scheme.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?