31st May 2014, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Will I get a job in HCL after completing M.Sc 5 years integrated course?

Hi,

I am doing my M.Sc computer science & technology 5 years integrated course with overall 80% .will i get job in HCL after completing my degree ? As a fresher.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future after completing integrated MSc? What are the job opportunities if I can go for physics? I am studying inter 2nd year
  2. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Integrated Biotechnology?
  3. Is Integrated Ph.D better than MSc or MSc?
  4. Will there be any good job opportunities in India after completing first year integrated MSc Biotechnology?
  5. Should i go for a job or Ph.D after doing MSc Biotech Integrated in VIT?
  6. Do we get BSc degree after completing MSc integrated course and leaving the 3 years BSc course??
  7. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a job now after completing MSc B.Ed 12 years back?
  9. How to get the job in government organization after completing MSc?
  10. Full details about MSc Software Systems(Integrated) course?
  11. Should i continue my job in HCL or go for MCA after completing BCA?
  12. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  13. Is IT JAM exam good for B.Tech in ECE? What are the job opportunities after integrated MSc?
  14. How can I join integrated MSc after completing 12th standard
  15. Colleges offering course in MSc Computer Science and MSc Software Engineering(Integrated 5 years)?
  16. Is it possible to do integrated MSc and Ph.D after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  17. Is there any government job application for software engineer with 5 years integrated course?
  18. How to appear for TNPSC Group I and II exam after completing MSc SE integrated course
2nd June 2014, 03:08 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Will I get a job in HCL after completing M.Sc 5 years integrated course?

Yes, ofcourse you can get the job in HCL with M.Sc 5 years integrated course. It's important that you will maintain the same % till your final semester so that you can be safe with the eligibility criteria which they ask for freshers. The common eligibility criteria asked by HCL for freshers is as follows,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th, UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

If you are studying in a reputed college then for sure there is high possibility of getting HCL to your campus when you are in your final year if not you should be able to attend in off-campus as well. Make sure that you get the information from your college placement officials has they will have both on-campus and off-campus details.

There will be 3 common rounds followed for HCL placement which as follows,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

Aptitude round will have 75 questions to be answered within 95 minutes and it covers majorly 3 topics which are 1) Verbal 2) Quantitative 3) Reasoning. This can change for the present year so make sure that you are prepared with all the important aptitude topics by referring good books like R.S.Agarwal.

Technical interview can be easily cleared if you have a good knowledge on the core subjects which you have studied from your second year. Questions will be covered from OS concepts, Algorithms, C, C++, Java etc., just make sure that you are good with the basics to clear this round.

Personal interview can be easily cleared again if you are good with the communication skills. Only few personal questions will be asked to check if you are eligible for the job.

I have attached several other files in this post for your reference which might help you for the placement preparation. Just go through it and start your preparation accordingly.
Attached Files
File Type: zip HCL.zip(694.5 KB, 14 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 49 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 89 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 118 views)
File Type: pdf Interview Skills That Win The Job -WindowTricks-.pdf(1.99 MB, 56 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?