12th April 2014, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS or Wipro?

sir i have 64% in 10, 53% in 12 and above 60% in b.tech am i eligible for infosys , TCS or wipro or any other MNC?

15th April 2014, 12:54 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS or Wipro?

You mentioned that you have been complete your bachelor degree in B.Tech and also you considered that you have secured 64 percentage in your bachelor degree in B.Tech. But you don't considered that which branch you has taken in your bachelor degree in B.Tech. So by the way now I am clearing about your confusion what you have mentioned your question above. Infosys and Wipro take the candidates who have done their bachelor degree in B.Tech initially.

But they select the candidates on the basis of their communication skills how they can deviates their communication skills in their interview and they select on the basis of their confidence level. Ao you must concentrate on your improvement of your communication skills. For communication skill you must have much more English knowledge.

English language is the language in which it increases your communication skills . TCS companies select the candidates on the basis of their carrier marking and they also select the candidates on the basis of their experienced so first you have to get in job in branded companies for your well experienced but you have to minimum 2 year experienced for TCS job, after that you can apply for job in TCS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?