27th December 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Use of ITI? Difference between ITI and Polytechnic?

1.What is the use of iti and differences between the iti and polytechnic.? how much use of open degree?and which is is gives life open degree and iti?

Related Questions:
  1. Which government colleges could I get with 158(Gen) and 77(OBC) rank in UPSEE lateral entry? Which government/aided college is better for me?
  2. Admission in polytechnic diploma in engineering after completing ITI course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Companies for Last Semester Industrial Training for Mechanical Engineering Students
  4. What is the admission process for ITI? I have completed 10th with 65%
  5. Can I get a seat in ITI after passing my SSLC exam?
  6. Is there any course that can be done after 10th? What is the duration of the course and is there any hostel facility?
  7. What is the qualification needed to become a loco pilot of Indian Railways
  8. How to take admission in 2nd year in Jharkhand Government Polytechnic College after completing ITI?
  9. Which branch of engineering is best between Civil, Mechanical?
  10. Which is the best course after ITI?
  11. What is the diploma entrance process in architecture branch after ITI in draughtman civil?
  12. I am a student of ITI(IT and Electronics system and maintenance) : Can I join Polytechnic for ECE course?
  13. How to join Indian Railways? Should I go for ITI or Polytechnic?
  14. How to get ITI pass certificate if I have the marksheet?
  15. How to take admission in Polytechnic after completing ITI from Survey branch
  16. How to study polytechnic (correspondence course) after ITI Draughtsman Mechanical and working in Private sector?
  17. How to get admission after ITI in Mechanical engineering/diploma? I have scored 82% in ITI course
  18. How to do a job in private firm? I have passed 10th standard and ITI draftsman Civil course
14th March 2014, 08:31 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Use of ITI? Difference between ITI and Polytechnic?

Some of the major differences between Polytechnic and ITI course is as follows,

-> ITI course is based on a specific domain and enables the candidate to have good theoretical and practical knowledge where Polytechnic course is based on particular field as complete to provide good knowledge both theoretical and practical.

-> ITI courses are just for the span of 1 year maximum so by the end you will be certified for the particular domain and Polytechnic is a separate course which goes for 3 years where you will receive as proper diploma completion certificate.

-> Candidates completed with diploma course are given more preferences for the job rather than completing ITI Course.

If you just wanted a quick job after completing of 10th grade then ITI should come in handy as you will be trained with one field and you can start your job on your own for example electrician, mechanic etc. but if you take up diploma then your job role will be better than ITI as you will be consider as a employee in good companies as well where the work will be more or less than what the ITI candidate does but you will get a good salary.

If you complete your diploma course then there is a opportunity of doing your Engineering degree as lateral entry from 2nd year which enables you to get more good jobs in MNC companies.

So, make sure you set a goal for your future and take the course which will help you to reach that goal!
13th July 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Use of ITI? Difference between ITI and Polytechnic?

If I do diploma after 12th it is possible that the company giving job will give me job after doing 12th in diploma ?
30th May 2015, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th pass with automobile vocational 60 percent now I am confuse abt career I felt that I am not passonaite in automobile now how can I shape my career
17th July 2015, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I completed my 1st puc . but i dont want study 2nd puc . i am not intrested in that . l need some other course in cimputer .
24th July 2015, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 1st year diploma in information science and now I have 7backs now iam thinking to take iti plzzzz guide me what to do
22nd January 2016, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

I have complete my 12th I am pass with 67% but I have no interest in engineering so tell me computer r iti and other courses which my career sett so give me an idea for my bright future
4th May 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I am confused to take the animation course or engineer course but not better in maths physics chemistry ect
15th July 2016, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I take b.tech after 1year diploma in civil engineering? Does a 1 year diploma is useful for getting job and higher studies.am 2qualified
19th December 2016, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

I am a student in 11 and I am confused that which one is the best Choice polytechnic or software engineering
21st April 2017, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th class I wanted to join iti and to get lateral entry to diploma 2 year and then B tech 2nd year so this how can I complete this
17th May 2017, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am plus two passed student ,I want to know the details of ITI courses and polytechnic, please tell me what is the difference between them please help me sir
27th June 2017, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir I just completed my 12th having 96 marks in maths and 77 and 74 in chemistry and physics respectively...Which trade I prefer as per the ongoing trend....Of job requirements ....And which one is better between iti and polytechnic diploma.....
4th July 2019, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I am +2 passed student, 70% mark in 2, i am vhse science student. I am 10th passed student, 80% mark in 10th, i have studied in technical high school. I am very confused
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?