7th May 2012, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D in Agra city in UP after doing PG in Zoology?

Sir i am a post graduate in zoology and i want to do phd with distance so please suggest me how can ido phd in agra city in uttar pradesh

22nd July 2016, 01:41 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D in Agra city in UP after doing PG in Zoology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i am a post graduate in zoology and i want to do phd with distance so please suggest me how can ido phd in agra city in uttar pradesh
PhD in Zoology deals with exploration of structure, embryology, evolution, classification, habits, and distribution of all animals, both living and extinct. Focus is given on topics such as:
  • Animal behavior and psychology
  • Developmental and reproductive biology
  • Ecology of marine environments
  • Population biology and ecology
  • Methods in environmental toxicology
  • Integrative biology
  • Neuroendocrinology
In order to do PhD in Zoology you need to complete master's in a relevant discipline with not less than 55% of marks. Anyone who has got qualified for UGCNET , CSIR, ICAR, SLET,GATE are not eligible to sit for PhD entrance exam.

List of Universities in UP from where you can do PhD in Zoology:-
  • Allahabad University
  • IFTM University
  • Meerut College
  • Shibli National College
  • St John's College
  • Swami Vivekanand Subharti University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?