29th December 2011, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

When will I get the joining letter for TCS? Should I apply for another company like Infosys, Syntel and HCL?

sir,
I got placed in TCS off campus placement drive in October 2011. I want to know when I ll get joining letter and call from TCS ??? and another thing I want to ask do I go for TCS or I should apply for another company like INFOSYS, Syntel and HCL??

Related Questions:
  1. When I will get the joining letter from TCS after off-campus placement? Should I join TCS instead of looking for job in Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  2. When will TCS call for the job?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in Infosys, TCS, HCL, L&T, IBM, Syntel and Wipro for MCA 5th semester student?
  4. Which software company is better to join, Infosys, Syntel, TCS, Patni, HCL or NIIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Internship in MNC for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?
  6. How can I apply for Internship programme in TCS, IBM, HCL, L&T, Syntel, Infosys and Wipro being a MCA student?
  7. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro?
  8. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, Infosys, TCS, Syntel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, HCL and L&T for MCA 3rd semester candidate?
  10. What should I do to contact Syntel if haven't got joining letter yet?
  11. Internship in IBM, Syntel, Infosys, TCS, L&T and Wipro for B.Tech 5th semester student?
  12. How can I apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys, Wipro? Any top companies that provide internship?
  13. Internship in L&T, Wipro, TCS, IBM, Syntel, Infosys and HCL for PGDM 1st year student?
  14. What are the ways to be followed for doing internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year CSE? -- [New]
  15. How to apply for internship in companies like TCS, IBM, Syntel, HCL, L&T, Infosys and Wipro?
  16. Detailed information to apply for Internship in HCL, IBM, TCS, Wipro and Infosys for MCA fresher?
  17. Which is the best company among Infosys, Accenture, HCL, TCS and Wipro for a Fresher to start career?
  18. Offer letter, salary and bond details for Syntel company?
30th December 2011, 05:52 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: When will I get the joining letter for TCS? Should I apply for another company like Infosys, Syntel and HCL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
I got placed in TCS off campus placement drive in October 2011. I want to know when I ll get joining letter and call from TCS ??? and another thing I want to ask do I go for TCS or I should apply for another company like INFOSYS, Syntel and HCL??

WHEN WILL TCS GIVE THE JOINING LETTER??

First of all congratulations for getting placed in TCS..not many will get the opportunity..

-> When will you get the joining letter?? - TCS always take up the new freshers inside only in the month of December for campus placemet.. so if its October 2011 it may take up to December 2012.. but as it was off-campus am pretty sure they will call up soon... so don't loose your hope, you have to wait to get some good things..

-> Can i apply for another company?? - Yes, you can.. if you are out of college before that is passed out then for sure you can try for another companies, if you are in final year then don't worry much for now.. just try to attend the companies which you are able to..

-> But TCS won't leave a fresh candidate without giving the joining letter that's for sure.. so wait for sometime maybe 2-4 months if you feel you are not getting it then very well you can call up the HR consultant of TCS and ask for more details, you can get the contact from the college where you attended...

-> Am sure you will be sitting in the job by New Year..

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..

Quote:
"Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun's rays do not burn until brought to a focus." - Alexander Graham Bell
24th January 2012, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I get the joining letter for TCS? Should I apply for another company like Infosys, Syntel and HCL?

hiii i m 2012 offcampus placed syntel graduate,, i found that many of 2011 freshers who are placed in syntel ,,still they didnt get the joining letter???
so what will be the my expected date of joining??or wheteher they will provide or not??
pzz rply..i m worried...
4th May 2012, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will I get the joining letter for TCS? Should I apply for another company like Infosys, Syntel and HCL?

i am placed in HCL in january 2012. i am yet to recieve the offer letter. when will be my joining date?
11th May 2012, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have placed in tcs sept 2011 on campus. my college is comes under c grade (UPTU).when i will get my joining letter from tcs.
18th May 2012, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I got placed in TCS campus placement drive in SEPTEMBER 2011 AT TIT MAIN COOLLEGE BHOPAL. I want to know when I ll get joining letter and call from TCS ??? and another thing I want to ask do I go for TCS or I should apply for another company like INFOSYS, Syntel and HCL??
1st July 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I upload my resume in many reputed company careers, but i didnt get any reply from them. what should i do?
14th July 2012, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

I am placed in HCL on feb,2012 in coimbatore i got the LOI but i didn't received any phone calls or mails.sir pls say when will they call me to join in HCL can i wait or not?
19th July 2012, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Are off campus recruits called earlier than the regular campus recruits?
20th July 2012, 02:10 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

See my dear friend if you got better package and joining date before T.C.S.L. (Tata Consultancy Services Limited) in another company then you surely go to that company.

But my suggestion to you is that please wait for some days then you will surely get joining letter from T.C.S.L. and during this time you can culture and improve your communication skills and as well as technical skills. So better to do this and as well as try for the better companies.

Choose any one and master in that subject.

~regards~
priyo
30th July 2012, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have been placed in TCS in June 2012 (offcampus) as software testing trainee but i haven't got my offer letter till yet.
What should I do? Please help.
30th July 2012, 07:16 PM
murari1982

Quote:
sir,
It's more than 9 month's spend of TCS campus placement, You should try to another company like Infosys, Wipro, HCL and other IT companies.
30th July 2012, 09:39 PM
padmasree253

Quote:
Dear Sir,
I have been placed in TCS in June 2012 (offcampus) as software testing trainee but i haven't got my offer letter till yet.
What should I do? Please help.

[SIZE=3][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3][SIZE=3]
[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]First of all congratulations for getting placed in TCS..not many will get the opportunity..[FONT=Calibri][FONT=Calibri] [/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]-> When will you get the joining letter?? - TCS always take up the new freshers inside only in the month of December for campus placemet.. so if its October 2011 it may take up to December 2012.. but as it was off-campus am pretty sure they will call up soon... so don't loose your hope, you have to wait to get some good things..

-> Can i apply for another company?? - Yes, you can.. if you are out of college before that is passed out then for sure you can try for another companies, if you are in final year then don't worry much for now.. just try to attend the companies which you are able to..

-> But TCS won't leave a fresh candidate without giving the joining letter that's for sure.. so wait for sometime maybe 2-4 months if you feel you are not getting it then very well you can call up the HR consultant of TCS and ask for more details, you can get the contact from the college where you attended...

-> Am sure you will be sitting in the job by New Year..[/SIZE][FONT=Calibri][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]

[SIZE=3]-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum..[/SIZE][FONT=Calibri][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT]

[SIZE=3] [/SIZE]

12th August 2012, 11:23 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I got placed in TCS campus placement drive in October 2011 at Kerala. I want to know when I ll get joining letter?????
25th August 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i'm a BE graduate,got placed in HCl last year september,and i'm belonging to C grade college,when shall i got my call letter or else i can think about my higher studies.plse reply me......
28th August 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I got placed in TCS on campus placement drive in september 2011. I want to know when I ll get joining letter and call from TCS ???
29th August 2012, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I got placed in TCS on campus on september 2012. I want to the date of joining?
30th August 2012, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

i was selected in hcl technology in nov 2011.... yet to receive the call letter.. please tell me when will i get it....??
10th September 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

when will I get the joining letter from TCS?I was selected in On campus in the month auguest 2011?should I apply for another company OR wait some time?
24th September 2012, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, I have applied in Mumbai for Travel Process and have completed all the documents and verification formalities. I called HR as I want to confirm when i'll get the offer letter, but he said that once it will approve from client, will let u know. So, i just want to ask that how much time it usually takes for approval and offer letter ????

Regards,
Yogesh Prabhu
28th September 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

Sir,i have placed in tcs sept 2011 on campus. my college is comes under c grade (UPTU).when i will get my joining letter from tcs.
13th October 2012, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
sir,
I got placed in TCS on campus on september 2012. I want to the date of joining?
Dear friend,

My name is Maneesh...Even I am palced in TCS in June 2012 but still waiting for joining letter.
I have asked HR persons about the joining dates..they said that, definately u will get the joining letter but only thing u have to do is "you have to wait for some time. it could be 1 week or 1 month or it could be 6-7 months."
So keep your hope alive we'll definately get the joining letter.
If you want... you can contact me to my mail id i.e. [email protected]
All the best.
14th October 2012, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

when could i expect my joining date of tcs???my friends who all have placed in tcs and they are from A grade collge are already taking training in trivandrum.... may i know the reason why we haven't get still??? is that the reason that as we are from C grade college??
21st October 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I got placed in TCS on campus on october 2012. I want to the date of joining?
21st October 2012, 09:29 PM
S.Uma Mahesh

sir,
I got the placement in TCS on campus on october 2012. I want to the date of joining?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo0011_1.jpg
Views:	1180
Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	121165  
21st October 2012, 09:31 PM
S.Uma Mahesh

Smile Re: When will I get the joining letter for TCS? Should I apply for another company like Infosys, Syntel and HCL?

please send me quick reply to me post....
Attached Files
File Type: txt Document.txt(2.4 KB, 191 views)
8th November 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i have been selected by tcs in september 2011 in an on campus interview conducted in our college....i don't get my joining letter yet...when wil i get that..pls leave a reply
8th November 2012, 09:43 PM
Beesh
Member+

Dear friend,

* Actually the joining letters for the candidates who got placed in October month are being dispatched now.

* Since you got selected through off campus drive it is being delayed.

* So, by the end of this November you may get your joining letter as the joining letter for the students of B and C grades colleges have been dispatched already.

* TCS is one of the top notch Global concern which has International global relationship and partnership.

* Working in such a Pride and esteemed organisation makes oneself proud.

* So, it is not necessary to attend any other interviews.

* Also it depends upon your interest. It is not wrong in applying for other concerns like Syntel and HCL.

* It just gives you an experience so you may even just try for the same.

* But surely you will get the call letter by the end of this month.

Best wishes :-)
10th November 2012, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I got placed in TCS in October 2011. I want to know when I ll get joining letter and call from TCS ???
14th December 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir,

I got placed in TCS and my joining date given was December 19. My interview was on 7 th December. I did'nt gt the call letter yet..what shall I do??
21st December 2012, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I got placed in TCS in June 2012 in an off campus drive at Mumbai. When I'll get my joining in TCS, I have already waited for more than 6 months. Could you please let me know my joining date, I am very tensed now. Kindly help me..
22nd May 2013, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

hi, sir i am ranbir i got placed in tcs in off campus for bpo backendprocess in chennai in may 2013 i got my offer letter, but i did't get my joining date so please help with any hr references of mail id and who i have to contact, can i try for other companies
16th July 2013, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Hi All,

I got selected for Business Analyst profile for TCS, Gujrat around 2 months back. I have oral confirmation from the interviewer and the HR about my selection. However i have not recieved an offer letter. I am at regular touch with the HR and she reassures me that i will hear from her soon. However i am getting very tensed now as its been more than 2 months since i cleared the interview. Please help me understand the situation if anybody has any idea or faced similar problem.

Thanks

Nick
16th July 2013, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Hi All,

I got selected for Business Analyst profile for TCS, Gujrat around 2 months back. I have oral confirmation from the interviewer and the HR about my selection. However i have not recieved an offer letter. I am at regular touch with the HR and she reassures me that i will hear from her soon. However i am getting very tensed now as its been more than 2 months since i cleared the interview. Please help me understand the situation if anybody has any idea or faced similar problem.

Thanks

Nick
7th May 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got placed in Tcs on 26 march 2014 through offcampus drive. When will I get the joining letter?
27th May 2014, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

i dint get my joining letter from TCS.... where as my friends got, who were placed at the same time as mine.... what should i do????
10th August 2014, 02:25 AM
Unregistered

I got placed in YAZAKI INDIA LIMITED which came as as a campus drive to our college ,but till now not got the joining letter.Can anyone let me know when will I receive the joining letter?(b.tech)
17th August 2014, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

will tcs send the joining letter to recruit candidate from campus placement
3rd September 2014, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir i hav been placed in tcs on Oct 2013..
On what basis are the jl's bring dispatched???
Cudnt wait any longer.... wen will i be called??? :(
10th October 2014, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

I am placed in tcs on oct 2013, and today is oct 2014 , i havent received the joining till date but i know i will be receiving till dec15, 2014 as informed by tcs, each and every month they are dispatching the joinig, it's frsutating to wait but try to enjoy your holidays as this will not come again. , thank you
10th October 2014, 12:31 PM
tanay6712

Quote:
Sir i hav been placed in tcs on Oct 2013..
On what basis are the jl's bring dispatched???
Cudnt wait any longer.... wen will i be called???

I am to placed on the same time on campus , our joining are being dispatched ion the aspire score, till dec 15 all will get the joining letter
25th December 2014, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

I am placed in tcs on 20th september burdwan but i have not got any letter,call,or mail from them so when will i get joining letter?
27th April 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir,
I had submitted my documents on July 2014 but till date I have not received offer letter from TCS, I had spoke with the HR people also but they were telling that it is on hold from client side, please guide me on this.

Thanks & Regard

Manish Arora
28th July 2015, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir ,

I submitted all of my documents to TCS on 24th july 2015 . I cleared all of the round . Still not getting any mail from TCS.
22nd January 2017, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

When will i get joining letter from tcs. I was selected on march 2016 still i don't get any call for joining.weather they will call or neglet us. I also cleared all the rounds and finished the document verification on October 15 2016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?