3rd July 2011, 09:45 PM
kaushal999

Minimum percentage required in M.Tech for IIT in Aeronautics Engineering?

sir tell me what is minimum percentage required for M tec for iit in aeronotices engg

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do M.Tech from IIT
  2. Procedure to get admission in B.Com in Delhi University without mathematics? Last date for submission of the form?
  3. Best college in India for Aeronautics? Percentage and marks required in 12th for getting a seat in best Aeronautical Engineering college in India? Marks to be scored in PCM in 12th? Is Biology required for Aeronautics?
  4. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  5. What is the Minimum Percentage Required in 10th for IIT JEE?
  6. Minimum percentage required for SC candidates to appear for IIT?
  7. Minimum percentage required in 12th to appear for IIT? Do they consider overall percentage of 6 subjects or only PCM percentage?
  8. Minimum percentage of marks required in 12th board exam for admission in IIT? -- [New]
  9. Minimum percentage required to be eligible for IIT JEE?
  10. Requirements of joining IIT for MCA after BCA? Can a non India Citizen join there? Minimum percentage required?
  11. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I take admission in IIT in Aeronautics or Aerospace after pursuing B.E in Mechanical? What is the procedure?
  13. Minimum percentage required in UG to study M.Tech in IIT?
  14. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  15. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  16. Minimum percentage required to appear in IIT?
  17. Which Entrance Exam I have to appear for to study Aeronautics in IIT after the completion of 12th?
  18. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
4th July 2011, 08:06 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in M.Tech for IIT in Aeronautics Engineering?

the minimum percentage required to take admission in IIT in any stream is 60% for general category candidates. but this is the criterion. it not ensure that if you have 60% marks then you will get chance to take admission in IIT in aeronautical engineering.

general way to do M.Tech from IIT is to do good score in GATE examination. appear in GATE examination and do a very good rank in the examination. then you will get chance to do M.Tech from IIT.

also there are some seat for self sponsored candidates. you may try for that. but for these seats you have to refer by any company or by any organization. then you will get chance to do M.Tech from IIT.

best of luck.
4th July 2011, 08:39 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in M.Tech for IIT in Aeronautics Engineering?

60% marks is enough to get admission in IIT colleges,if you have good rank in GATE entrance exam.
11th July 2011, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

is this imp to be a regular student in class 12th
9th August 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

if class 10th and class 12th mark are below 60% , b-tech having 72% and good score in gate exam 97% .can i join in mtech in mechanical engineering from iit kharagpur ?
17th September 2011, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello frndz im arun dng my UG in aeronautical engineering in hindustan university (1st yr),and i hav a thought dng my PG in aeronautical engineering in IIT , bt i dont knw abt the percentage of marks to be get in UG and in GATE exam . so plz advice me abt the percentage of marks to be obtained . thank u guys
16th November 2011, 11:19 PM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

The minimum percentage required to take admission in IIT in any stream is 60% for general category candidates. but this is the criterion. it not ensure that if you have 60% marks then you will get chance to take admission in IIT in aeronautical engineering.

general way to do M.Tech from IIT is to do good score in GATE examination. appear in GATE examination and do a very good rank in the examination. then you will get chance to do M.Tech from IIT.

also there are some seat for self sponsored candidates. you may try for that. but for these seats you have to refer by any company or by any organization. then you will get chance to do M.Tech from IIT.

best of luck.
18th January 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

i'm having only 54% in my aeronautical b.tech so can i get aeronautical m.tect seat in IIT
20th January 2012, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I am getting 58% in 12th class so can i apper for admission in iit for m.tech.
11th November 2013, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage for b.tech and as well as gate to do m.tech in iit's?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?