23rd April 2014, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

What can i do after completing Phd with Clinical Psychology?

Respected Sir/Madam, Sir I Abhishek belongs to rural area.I am going to do M.A with Psychology.Sir i want to know that if complete my phd degree with psychology,what would be my future,what i can do after it?I request you please try to solve my problem and give my answer.at my e-mail that is:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What can i do after completing Phd with Clinical Psychology? -- [New]
  2. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  3. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  5. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  6. Sample question papers of PhD Clinical Psychology of NIMHANSE
  7. Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  8. PHD after completing MA Psychology in Distant Education?
  9. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  10. What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance in Clinical Psychology at NIMHANS, Bangalore
  11. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS?
  12. How to appear for PhD Psychology exam after completing M.Sc in it?
  13. Is Ph.d in clinical psychology possible after completion of M.Phil in PSW
  14. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  15. Am I eligible to do M.Phil/Ph.D in clinical psychology through distance education
  16. Is it a right decision to go for MA in Psychology (Correspondence course) after graduating in B.A in Economics? Fee structure, course duration and future job prospects?
  17. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology?
  18. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
21st May 2014, 09:47 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What can i do after completing Phd with Clinical Psychology?

As you asking here about your problem that you want to know the after or the future prospective of clinical psychology. So I am going to tell you and makes you clear about your doubts and also telling you the future Esperance for clinical psychology students. There are many career options for the PhD clinical students and they also earn a much more as for him to get a good salary they may gain 72000 in abroad as work in private hospitals clinics.

And clinical students are doing clinic job as in future as a job in clinics or hospitals and in many private sectors. And they also are a volunteer as in the future before they get into a good job in clinic or hospitals for the future. And they also get a job in Life insurance clinical department as they check up the clients and make a health insurance report for the Insurance companies.

And a clinical psychology student also make stand himself as creating his own opportunities and stand himself by generating his own clinic and employed there and also employ other students for the job in private clinic. So these are the carrier Esperance for the clinical psychology students in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?