24th April 2014, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admit in class 6th at Banasthali school Jaipur? Score needed?

what is the procedure to get admit in class 6 in school banasthali Jaipur . If there any scoring of percentage needed to get admitted.?

13th November 2014, 08:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admit in class 6th at Banasthali school Jaipur? Score needed?

Admissions in Banasthali Public School, Jaipur will be done based on Merit cum Aptitude Test only in 6th and 9th classes. To be eligible to get admission in 6th standard in this school, you must have attained the age of 10 years and must not have attained the age of 11 years 6 months. Candidates who wish to get admission in 6th standard need to appear for aptitude test which is conducted in the Month of May every year. The Offer Letter for admission will be sent to the qualified candidates and then, you can get admission in 6th class at Banasthali School.
1st February 2015, 02:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admit in class 6th at Banasthali school Jaipur? Score needed?

How can I get admisson in 9th class? And what is the last date of to submit admission forms?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?