29th March 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan university for 11th standard?

Sir
My sister is studying in class VIII . I wish to get her admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan in classIX. Please guide.

Thanks,

Nidhi Pandey
farrukhabad (UP)
E-mail - [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission procedure for 11th std in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan? How may I get sample entrance exam papers?
  2. Admission in B.Sc Physics Honors in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan?
  3. Percentage to be scored in 10th so as to get admission in 11th standard of Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan in class IX?
  6. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Jaipur for 10th BSEB female candidate?
  7. Procedure for admission into class 11th in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Fee structure of 11th standard admission?
  8. What is the process of getting admission in Class 9th at Banasthali Vidyapeeth? -- [New]
  9. Is Banasthali Vidyapeeth hindi medium or english medium?
  10. How to take commerce as a stream in 11th standard? Is commerce available in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Procedure for admission?
  11. After doing engineering in IT can I take admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? When will the forms come out?
  12. Fee structure for standard 9th admission in Banasthali Kota in Rajasthan?
  13. Which college should I go for, Banasthali Vidyapeeth and IP university?
  14. Possibility to get admission in 10th standard of Banasthali Vidyapith, Rajasthan for 9th female student? Procedure to get admission?
  15. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  16. Whether Distance Education Council approve Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course?
  17. List of companies that are providing internship for M.Tech CSE projects
  18. How to do B.Tech frmo Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University through correspondence? What is the procedure to get admission?
4th April 2011, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan university for 11th standard?

I want to admit my daughter in Banastahli next year in XI class pl. give guideline for admission
4th April 2011, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan university for 11th standard?

I want to admit my daughter in Banastahli next year in XI class pl. give guideline for admission
5th April 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I want to admit my daughter in class 11th from CBSE board this year. please suggest me procedure of admission and date.

Thankyou,

S.Singh
S.P.N.(U.P.)
6th April 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

in class 11th books are in english?or studies in class are going in english?
11th April 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I want to admit my daughter in class 11th in Banasthali Vidyapeeth this year. Pls guide me about the last date and procedure of admission.
Thankyou,

S.Singh
Shahjahanpur(U.P.)
[email protected]
12th April 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

I want to admit my daughter in 11th class in Banasthali Vidyapeeth this year . so , please tell me about the last date of admission .

Meghan Singh Tewatia
faridabad (Haryana)
17th April 2011, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

is the edmision get in banasthali university on merit or interance examination
19th April 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO ADMIT MY DAUGHTER IN 11th CLASS IN BANASTHALI VIDYAPEETH THIS YEAR 2011.SO WHAT CAN I DO FOR IT?
19th April 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO ADMIT MY DAUGHTER IN 11th CLASS IN BANASTHALI VIDYAPEETH THIS YEAR 2011.SO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT CAN I DO FOR IT?
GOPINATHAN.P
KOUSTHUBHAM (H)
MARAYAMANGALAM(PO)
NELLAYA(VIA)
PALAKKAD(DI)
KERALA(STATE)
24th April 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO ADMIT MY DAUGHTER IN 11TH CLASS IN BANASTHALI VIDHYAPITH THIS YEAR 2011. SO PLEASE TELL ME WHAT CAN I
DO FOR IT?
SANTOSH AGARWAL
JHANSI (U.P.)
25th April 2011, 03:08 AM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

School Admission

Last date of submission of Admission Form :

• For Regular Applicants : 5th May, 2011
    (with late Fee of Rs. 800/-) : 15thMay, 2011

• Foreign Nationals & NRI/NRI Sponsored Applicants :5th May, 2011
    (with late Fee of Rs. 800/-) : 15th June, 2011
Admission to Class XI is based on Merit of Secondary Certificate/Equivalent Examination.

27th April 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

My sister has completed class 10th, she wants to take admission in class 11th in banasthali university.. so plz tell me the procedure,how to apply,as soon as possible... plz also tell me about fees..
29th May 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

how much marks i get if i want admission in class 11 in humanities group without maths
3rd June 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

My daughter has completed class 10th by cbse she wants to take admission in class 11th in banasthali university.. so plz tell me the procedure,how to apply,as soon as possible... plz also tell me about fees.

n.k. kapil c/o new india assurance co. g.t. road, khatauli mob no:09027903081
email: [email protected]
10th June 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

My daughter needs admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan in class 11th next year.Please tell me the procedure and also about the fees structure as soon as possible..also tell the marks required to get admission.

EMAIL:[email protected]
MUSSOORIE,UTTARAKHAND
27th June 2011, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

class 11th new admision students arts name
31st July 2011, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

now i am in 10th standard.i want take admission in banasthali vidya peeth in 11th next year.please tell me the procedure and also fees structure as soon as possible...and also marks required to get and admission.......
21st August 2011, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir , pls tell me that only r-mat student get addmission in banasthali, or admsn is also based on cat %ile
10th September 2011, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in 10th standard in CBSC board.I want Give admission in banasthali vidya peeth in 11th next year.please tell me the procedure and also fees structure as soon as possible...and also marks required to get and admission.......

Ravindrakumar. email:[email protected]
20th September 2011, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

tell me about fee standred for class 6th
25th November 2011, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

date of form for 11th class for admission
4th December 2011, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am in 10th standard in CBSE board i want to take admission in banasthali vidyapeeth in 11th in biology section next year.please tell me the procedure and also fees structure as soon as possible.

Parul singh [email protected]
16th December 2011, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

how to take admission in banasthali after 12
20th December 2011, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

how to get admisson my doughter in class 8th plese guide me gulshan kumar saharanpur u.p.
7th January 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan university for 11th standard?
27th January 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

yes.. i want to know the procedure of admission in XI standard for my daughter with the fee structure......
In addition to this, the last date of admission forms...
30th January 2012, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

total expenditure in a year for eleventh class
13th February 2012, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the procedure of admission in 11th standard in non-medical with the fee structure including hostel........... and the last date of admission forms(2012-2013) . and marks required to get admission
18th February 2012, 03:12 PM
Sunil Rajoria

[QUOTE=Unregistered;480835]Sir
My daughter is studying in class VII . I wish to get her admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan in class VIII. Please guide.

Thanks,

Sunil Rajoria
New Delhi-
E-mail - [email protected]
20th February 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in banasthali for class 11
20th February 2012, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Preeti Yadav
I want to know the procedure of admissionin 11th standard with the fee structure including hostel and the last date of admission forms(2012-2013). Marks required to get admission.
29th February 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

how to apply and time of full fill application
12th March 2012, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,my sister is taking the exams of 10th.so i want to know the procedure of admission in 11th standard with the fee structure including hostel and other facilities and the last date of admission forms(2012-2013),marks repuired to get admirsion.
Thanku.
Monika jain ,agra
email:[email protected]
14th March 2012, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Banasthali is in english medium or hindi medium?
21st March 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I have given the 10th exams and I want to get admitted to banasthali. Please tell me the procedure for getting admitted and the fees
thanking you
komal
email : [email protected]
27th March 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir
I am willing to get admission in Banasthali Vidyapeeth Rajasthan university in class 11th(2012-2013). so kindly tell me the procedure for getting admitted and the fees structure and hostel facility.
thanking you
Anushka
email:[email protected]
28th March 2012, 11:52 PM
shirley_schmidt

Hai you are in the first turning point of your life. First you clearly get your interest. Do not choose the course any one says. What your interest you can select. If you are interested in technological field you will select the maths computer science or maths biology. If your interested in medical field you select the biology. First you get the clear idea about your ambition. Best of luck:-):-).
8th April 2012, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Can we get our exams in english medium in 11th standard?
11th April 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I want admission in class 11 in Banasthali Vidyapeeth.What is its procedure?
16th April 2012, 11:05 AM
ravi kumar mathuriya

I want to know the procedure of admission in XI standard for my daughter with the fee structure......
16th April 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
My daughter passed 9th standard and presently studying in class 10th at Christ Church School for boys & Girls,ISC, Jabalpur. She want to study in class 11th & 12th from your institution from next year i.e. 2013-14 onwards. You are requested to please let me know about the syllabus of the school. What procedure required to follow for admission in class 11th?
My address:
Rakesh Sharma, Advocate
Opp: PNB, Jawahar Road, Chhatarpur [MP] 471001
Ph.07682-248760
Cell:09425140760
18th April 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in banasthli vidyapeeth for mba
29th April 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in banasthali for 11 class with pcb stream.Is there hostel facility?
31st May 2012, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in class 8?
23rd June 2012, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

what is the medium used in 11th std (arts) ?
23rd June 2012, 07:35 PM
babu91

hello dear
School Admission
hello dear
Last date of submission of Admission
For Regular Applicants :5th May, 2011
(with late Fee of Rs. 800/-) : 15thMay, 2011

Foreign Nationals & NRI/NRI Sponsored Applicants :5th May, 2011
(with late Fee of Rs. 800/-) : 15th June, 2011[/LIST]Admission to Class XI is based on Merit of Secondary Certificate/Equivalent Examination.
thanks
29th October 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Hello Sir
I am in class X ICSE board and I want to know the admission procedure for XI std in bansthali .
31st December 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is studying in Class-X, CBSE Board. I want to admit her in XI std (Physics, Chemistry, Maths) in Banasthali. Kindly let me know admission procedure, fee structure and hostel fee etc. on e-mail - [email protected]
5th April 2014, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir My daughter given the exam of Xth of Commerce side from ICSC Borad in English medium and waiting for result. I want to admit her in XI in Banasthali. Please let me know fee structure, hostel etc and online application on my e-mail - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?