13th December 2012, 12:47 PM
Diven Goraniya

Which field is good to complete graduation for IAS? I have completed 12th science with B group

Sir,
I completed my 12th science with B group and 50%, with field is good for me to complete graduation for ias..

26th January 2013, 05:02 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which field is good to complete graduation for IAS? I have completed 12th science with B group

Graduation in any stream is enough for joining IAS. The only thing is that you need to prepare well for the selection test. Selection test conducted by UPSC include questions on GK, General Aptitude and the optional subject selected. Questions from optional subject will be asked for mains exam. This subject can be selected according to candidate’s choice and you can select one in Biological Sciences.
26th January 2013, 10:01 PM
RAVIKANT JANGIR

Default Re: Which field is good to complete graduation for IAS? I have completed 12th science with B group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diven Goraniya View Post
Sir,
I completed my 12th science with B group and 50%, with field is good for me to complete graduation for ias..
Helo,
i think taking optionals in graduation will no more be helpful now as the pattern is going to change by next year and as decided, optionals are going to be removed from CSE.

so, just go with any stream you like the most. what needs to appear for IAS is just a graduation degree.
Gud luck!!
18th January 2014, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

my first optionan sub is economics, is I will graduate but another opt sub what I will take
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?