20th April 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Additional courses from distance education after graduation in Chemistry?

Is it possible do additional courses from distance education? courses after graduation in chemistry

Related Questions:
  1. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  2. Which courses can I join through distance after completing BSc chemistry degree?
  3. Which are the distance education centers available for the courses in MSc Chemistry and MSc Applied Chemistry?
  4. Information about distance learning education courses available in Punjab University?
  5. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  6. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher?
  7. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  8. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry through distance education?
  9. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  10. List of universities in Pakistan providing graduation with chemistry as an additional subject?
  11. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Chemistry in distance? List of universities offering courses in distance mode?
  12. Can I do B.Ed after degree in B.Com?
  13. How to do MSc Chemistry in distance education after completing B.Tech ECE?
  14. Can I be eligible for distance education after completing graduation in BBA with 47%?
  15. Can I do my M.Phil in chemistry through distance education? Which are the good universities in North India? I have done MSc Chemistry
  16. How to do LLB through distance education?
  17. What all PG courses can I do apart from PG in Chemistry
  18. Distance Education for B.com in secretarial Practice of Annamalai University -- [Most Discussed]
8th May 2014, 12:05 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Additional courses from distance education after graduation in Chemistry?

After graduation in Chemistry you should do masters in this subject but it is not possible to do M.sc Chemistry through distance education. And for this stream i don't think that there is any course which you can do through distance education.

Instead this field there are many course but in this field there is no course which you can do through distance education. So, i am sorry and i think you should do M.sc Chemistry there are many scope of this course and after that you will get good job in many companies related to chemicals.

And you should do it regular after that you will get benefit otherwise i don't think it is possible. So, i just want to say you that you should go for this field there are many scopes after that.

I don't know why should you not do as regular but if you want to do masters through distance education then you can apply for the diploma courses.
There are many diploma courses in management also for which you can apply.
So, all the best and take right decision i can give you only suggestion not force you. Now, Last decision will be yours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?