21st April 2014, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Forensics Labs in Indian specially in Kolkata? How to apply after completing PhD?

I did my Msc in molecular biology & now want to do phd in forensic sc.?so my question is what are the forensics labs in india(kolkata) and how to apply there?after doing my phd m i be eligible to work in practical field of this wing of science?

20th March 2023, 09:32 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Forensics Labs in Indian specially in Kolkata? How to apply after completing PhD?

There are several forensics labs in India, including Kolkata. Some of the prominent ones include:

1. Central Forensic Science Laboratory (CFSL)
2. State Forensic Science Laboratory (SFSL)
3. Directorate of Forensic Science Services (DFSS)
4. Regional Forensic Science Laboratory (RFSL)

To apply for a job after completing your Ph.D., you can check the job vacancies on the official websites of these labs or keep an eye on job portals such as Naukri, Indeed, etc. You can also directly approach these labs and inquire about any job openings.

After completing your Ph.D. in forensic science, you will be eligible to work in the practical field of forensic science. You can pursue a career as a forensic scientist, forensic investigator, crime scene investigator, forensic toxicologist, and so on. The career opportunities in this field are vast, and you can choose the one that interests you the most.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?