25th November 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements for MDS entrance exam? What to study for the entrance exam?

Hi, myself Manigandan, doing my B.D.S internship, i would like to do my post graduation M.D.S through the government quota. So what are all the requirements for the entrance exam and what to study regarding the entrance? Kindly guide me through this confusion.

23rd December 2013, 02:54 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: What are the requirements for MDS entrance exam? What to study for the entrance exam?

There are two important entrance exam to take up for getting into the MDS (Masters in Dental Surgery) degree which are as follows,

-> AIPGDEE (All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Exam)

-> AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences)

AIPGDEE exam is conducted every year and now one good thing is that AIIMS have taken the control to conduct the AIPGDEE exam so it's going to be one exam which deals with all the admission of MDS throughout India.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MDS ENTRANCE EXAM:

-> Candidate must be a Indian citizen.

-> Candidate should hold BDS degree from dental college which is recognized by Government of India under Dentist Act, 1948.

-> Candidate should have completed 1 year Compulsory Rotating Internship from recognized Dental college.

EXAM PATTERN FOR MDS ENTRANCE EXAM:

There will be total of 200 MCQ questions asked for 3 hours duration and questions will be asked from Basic Sciences, Para-Clinical and Clinical subjects.

To get more information on MDS entrance exam visit http://www.aiimsexams.org/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?