3rd June 2011, 09:35 PM
varunlas

Which exam should I write to pursue Psychology course? Which country is best for this course?

//im an indian med grad ..need to pursue my psychology course in abroad.?any opinion...what xams i shld write,whch cntry is best fr this course ..ideas please..

Related Questions:
  1. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  3. Can I pursue Psychology after completing 12th with Computer Science group? What is the procedure to pursue psychology? -- [New]
  4. Is it mandatory to study Psychology in Graduation for masters in Psychology after B.Sc with Biotechnology, Zoology and Chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which university is best between Annamali University and Madras University to pursue B.Sc in Psychology through distance Education?
  6. How and where I can pursue Ph.d in Psychology after completion of Post graduation in Psychology?
  7. Can I do M.A in Psychology being an engineer?
  8. How to pursue Psychology for post graduation? I am currently studying in 3rd year IT in Pune University
  9. Course in Psychology is possible after Computer Science? Do I have to appear in entrance exam and practice under Psychologist?
  10. Is it possible to do UG courses in Psychology and Business simultaneously?
  11. BSc Psychology question papers?
  12. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology?
  13. How can I pursue career in Psychology?
  14. What should I do after passing master in psychology?
  15. Is there a future of Psychology in India? Colleges in India best suited for pursuing Psychology? What are the possible career after Ph.D in the subject? Is it possible to pursue Psychology at UG level?
  16. What is the duration of doing diploma in Psychology?
  17. Where can I pursue master course in Psychology directly after completing B.Com?
  18. Which entrance I should attempt to go abroad?
22nd October 2011, 04:21 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which exam should I write to pursue Psychology course? Which country is best for this course?

The psychology course is of great demand presently in both India and abroad. You can find courses in psychology in almost all the countries. You can do many courses like Ph.D or masters degree. Many universities offer courses like Ph.D in clinical psychology from university of Arkansas USA, Master in psychology from UNE Australia, etc. You can visit the official websites to know the details of admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?