20th July 2015, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams which I can write to be eligible for getting scholarship for Civil Engineering?

I want to know about scholarship for civil engg student. i am second year B.E CIVIL .any entrance exam will held for it p z give me such type of information? I just wanted to get the scholarship somehow and am not sure what to be done for the same.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility to write civil services?
  2. List of Scholarship exams for Engineering student
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  4. Am I eligible to do M.Arch after passing Civil Engineering? Do we need to write any entrance to join M.Arch?
  5. List of scholarship exam to write for studying in abroad?
  6. Do I have to write any exams like TNPSC, Railway exams if I want to get placement in Government Organization? Which are those entrance exams?
  7. Am I eligible to get scholarship if I am doing 2nd year diploma in civil engineering? -- [New]
  8. Am I eligible to write the ISRO entrance exam if I am going to pursuing B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering?
  9. Which entrance exam to write after SSLC to get scholarship? Procedure to appear in such entrance exam?
  10. Am I eligible to write TNPSC group I and II exam after doing B.E final year civil engineering? What is the syllabus?
  11. List of universities in Abroad which offer MBA program with scholarship? List of entrance exams for admission?
  12. Do I have to write any exams to get placed in government organizations after doing Civil Engineering?
  13. What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  15. How to get scholarship when doing B.E in Mysore? Do I need to write some exams?
  16. Entrance exams to study MS in London with 100% scholarship?
  17. IFS Civil Engineering (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Can I apply in UPSC exam after scoring second class in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
21st July 2015, 01:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams which I can write to be eligible for getting scholarship for Civil Engineering?

There is no entrance examination specially held for getting scholarship for B.E/B.Tech students. You can get scholarship only if you get admission through B.E/B.Tech entrance examination by satisfying the below mentioned eligibility conditions :-

1. You should not be the child of any government employee.

2. Your family annual income should be less than one lakh rupees. In case of SC/ST candidates, the family annual income should not exceed more than two lakh rupees.

3. You should get admission to study B.E/B.Tech course through entrance examination counselling but, not under management quota seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?