8th August 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Information about Ph.D entrance and procedure for admission after completing M.Phil?

Hi i am ravaso i have completed my M A with 63% also at present doing M Phil i want to do Phd in english literature please give me information about Phd entrance and admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Information about Ph.D entrance and procedure for admission after completing M.Phil?
  2. admission without entranceand mphil in phd in hyderabad universities -- [New]
  3. Can I do Ph.D in Hindi without giving any entrance exam?
  4. Syllabus, procedure of admission and information about PhD entrance exam?
  5. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  6. Recognised university for correspondence M.Phil/PhD in English?
  7. How to get Ph.D in English from Calicut University after completing M.A in English?
  8. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks. -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  10. How to study M.Phil in distance education? I have completed MCA
  11. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D or M.Phil right after completion of Ph.D course?
  12. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  13. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  14. Can I apply for Ph.D after completing MCA course?
  15. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  16. M.Phil without any entrance exam? Difference between M.Phil and PhD?
  17. When entrance exam for PhD Physics will held? Detailed information regarding admission procedure?
  18. Is it possible to get admission for Ph.D in Hyderabad University without giving the entrance exam?
17th September 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Ph.D entrance and procedure for admission after completing M.Phil?

i hv done my MA in english litrature,now for wht i shd go for further ?shd i proceed with M.PIL OR PHD ?????????????
21st March 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Ph.D entrance and procedure for admission after completing M.Phil?

I have done MBA (HR) with 69% i want to know that can i do phd in (HR) speclisation.
11th June 2012, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

i completed B.C.A in degree and then i completed M.A. (Eng) in distance mode with 60% marks can i have eligibility to join Ph.d for that whome to i met and where i can get imformation please send me information (nagarjuna university)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?