13th June 2014, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

When the recruitment for Quality system in Tata Steel will be published?

Dear Sir,
I, Mr. Ashutosh Swain, have completed AMIE (Mech) & ME (M/c design & Analysis) & having 13 years experience in a Inspection Organization (M/s DNV). Basically, I have experience on Quality inspection of fabrication of material like carbon steel, stainless steel, High alloy steel and duplex stainless steel on petrochemical industries like ONGC, GAIL, HPCL & BPCL. I would like to work in Tata steel, Duburi as a Quality system. Please inform me when any vacancy will advertise.

1st October 2015, 12:40 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the recruitment for Quality system in Tata Steel will be published?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I, Mr. Ashutosh Swain, have completed AMIE (Mech) & ME (M/c design & Analysis) & having 13 years experience in a Inspection Organization (M/s DNV). Basically, I have experience on Quality inspection of fabrication of material like carbon steel, stainless steel, High alloy steel and duplex stainless steel on petrochemical industries like ONGC, GAIL, HPCL & BPCL. I would like to work in Tata steel, Duburi as a Quality system. Please inform me when any vacancy will advertise.
The Tata Steel Limited, Jamshedpur announces the recruitment for the post of Assistant Manager – QA. The eligibility to apply the posts is B.E or B. Tech in mechanical, Metallurgy with three years experience. The candidate’s knowledge in manufacturing processes like forging, casting and heat treatment will be welcome. You can apply through online through their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?