26th September 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a job in corporate sector if I have completed 11 years of working in convent school?

I am M.com B-Ed and working for 11 years in a convent school.. I want to change my profession and join corporate world. Can I get a job? Can you please guide me with the complete information on the same? What should I do to get the job now?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top schools in Bhopal Madhya Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it possible to change my profile to Corporate sector by doing MBA 5 years after the completion of M.A. with History and working in Government Office?
  3. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  4. Details of St. Mary Convent School Faridabad?
  5. List of recommended schools for medical studies after 10th in Chandigarh or Panchkula?
  6. List of top schools available in nerul navi Mumbai?
  7. How to get Job in Government sector or private sector being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Physics and working as Lecturer?
  8. Government job for 31 years old working in Telecom sector?
  9. Possibilities to get an amazing job in private sector having 3 years experience?
  10. How to correct the mistakes made while filling AIEEE online form?
  11. Contact number and other details of St. Mary Convent School Faridabad?
  12. Which is the best school to get admission for my son who just doing 4th class now in Chandighar?
  13. List of schools which offer 11th Science for a candidate who belongs to Sri Ganganagar district in Rajasthan?
  14. Can I get admission in B.Ed course of IGNOU after completing M.A in English and having 2 years of teaching experience?
  15. Is it possible for me to join the public sector if I am working in automobile manufacturing private sector? -- [New]
  16. Which is more preferable, a private or a government sector? I'm working for more than 2 years in private with salary $12000 and now i've government job with salary $400
  17. Which Government Jobs is best suitable for me being a candidate having completed MCA and working as Developer in TCS since 1.2 years?
  18. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
1st October 2015, 12:34 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Is it possible to get a job in corporate sector if I have completed 11 years of working in convent school?

Yes, you can get a job in the private/corporate sector based on your M.Com degree. If you are interested in corporate sector then the B.ed degree wont be of much use, but your accounting skills which you have acquired through M.Com will surely fetch you job in the corporate sector. You can get job in the finance/accounting section of any company. At first you wont be able to get in some big company because of the fact that you dont have previous experience working as an accountant in any company. But surely you can get into some small company. Finance/accounting is such a sector which is available in all companies- be it small or big. So dont worry. You can upload your cv and register yourself with online job search engines to get alerts of job opportunities.

Good luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?