19th April 2012, 07:04 PM
kurupgopesh

Can I convert my diploma into BHM after doing 2 years diploma in hotel management and 7 years international experience?

sir,
i have done two year diploma in hotel mgt and have 7 years international experience , can i convert my diploma in to bhm

Related Questions:
  1. How can I convert diploma into BSc degree in hotel management? I have completed 3 years diploma in hotel management affiliated with Alagappa University
  2. Can I get a degree for my diploma in hotel management? How can I convert my diploma into degree?
  3. Career options for Diploma holder in Hotel Management who has 4 years of worked experience?
  4. Am I eligible for BHM through lateral entry after completing my 2 years diploma course in Hotel Management?
  5. Can I apply for State Civil Services/Government recruitment exams if having work experience of 9 years after completed Hotel Management Diploma course? -- [New]
  6. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  7. Whether 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management is equivalent to Degree?
  8. How to get a job in Ministry of Tourism? I have done 3 years diploma in hotel management
  9. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I study BHM after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management?
  11. Expected salary in 5 Star Hotel for Diploma holder with 7 years of experience?
  12. How to join Foreign Embassy in India after doing 2 years PG diploma in International Business Management, 5 years sales and administration experience in Textile and Finance?
  13. Is it mandatory to pursue BHM to study M.Sc in Hotel Management?
  14. Which course is better to select after completing 2nd PUC commerce?
  15. How to study hotel management after completing polytechnic diploma in computer application and business management
  16. How to go for higher studies after completing my diploma in Hotel Management, Catering Technology from IHMCT Chennai?
  17. How to get employment in railways? I have completed Hotel Management Catering and Tourism with 5 years of experience
  18. Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operations & Management from pusa institute of hotel management, new delhi
31st August 2013, 03:59 PM
Y.Bali Reddy

Default Re: Can I convert my diploma into BHM after doing 2 years diploma in hotel management and 7 years international experience?

BHM stands to Bachelour of Hotel and management.
No,this is not possible to convert your diploma into BHM..
Though you have experience it is not possible..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?