31st December 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

How much salary does the staff of Kolkata get with 15 years experience

How much salary gets staff of hotel of kolkata whose have 15 years experince as working at hotel?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the salary I should get? List of BPO companies in Kolkata?
  2. How can I fetch a better salary after completing CCNA course and with 2.5 years experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to apply for vacancy of staff nurse in central government? What is the salary scale?
  4. Which is the best diploma mechanical engineering job placement consultancy in West Bengal?
  5. How much salary package is offered for 3 years experience in SAP?
  6. How much salary could I get after completing M.Pharm in Drug Formulation with 6 years experience in B.Pharm?
  7. Future scope of BSc agriculture course? What are the jobs available?
  8. Can I do MBBS after passing BSc Nurse 3 years experience as staff nurse
  9. Is there any recruitment for nurses in Railway? I am registered as staff nurse having 6 years of experience in CCU department
  10. Will it be useful to do M.Tech alongside Work Experience? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to get a job in ESI hospital after having 3 years experience as staff nurse? What is the date of the exam?
  12. Expected salary in 5 Star Hotel for Diploma holder with 7 years of experience?
  13. How to do MBA part time? I am pursuing B.Com exam
  14. Which course I can join for better salary after completion of MBA course and with 4 years of experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Should I look for other companies if selected in TCS? What will be my salary in any other company after 2 years of worked experience in TCS?
  16. Which company to choose between Cognizant and Capgemini having 7 years experience?
  17. Information about the Pharmacist entrance exam?
  18. What will be the salary in India for Pharmacognosy with 15 years experience?
1st January 2013, 12:19 PM
Tarunj94

Smile Re: How much salary does the staff of Kolkata get with 15 years experience

Hello friends,

1.Sir,Kindly mention Hotel name with place ,because all hotel does't give same type of salary to all.Each one have there own rules and regulation.

2.And also mention post such as Manger, assistant manger,cook,waiter,supervisor

3.I am waiting for your reply

Thank you .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?