16th June 2014, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and syllabus of TNPSC Group-I & II exam for software engineer having MCA degree?

Hi,

I completed MCA and working as software Engineer in a leading MNC in chennai. I would like to appear for TNPSC GROUP 1 & 2 in this year.

Please clarify that am i eligible to appear for the exams and if so tell me the exact syllabus for the same. Because i am confused about syllabus which is in the tnpsc official website.

Thanks,
Ilaiyaraja V

29th June 2014, 08:07 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and syllabus of TNPSC Group-I & II exam for software engineer having MCA degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I completed MCA and working as software Engineer in a leading MNC in chennai. I would like to appear for TNPSC GROUP 1 & 2 in this year.

Please clarify that am i eligible to appear for the exams and if so tell me the exact syllabus for the same. Because i am confused about syllabus which is in the tnpsc official website.

Thanks,
Ilaiyaraja V

TNPSC is one of the Public Service Commission which is conducted by Tamil Government for candidates to join in various posts in State Government and the TNPSC conducts 4 groups exams such as Group 1,2,3,4 and you have asked for the information regarding the Group 1 & 2 exams.

There are criteria's which are needed to satisfy in order to apply for the Group 1 & 2 exams and they are mentioned below for your reference:

For Group 1:

# The candidate should have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard

# The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate must have 21-36 years and this is for General category candidates and there are certain upper age relaxation for other category candidates.

# The education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a Degree from a recognized university and even final year exam appearing candidate is also eligible for applying.

For Group 2:

# Nationality standard needed for the exam is that the candidate should have a Citizenship in India.

# The age limit needed for the exam is that the candidate should have 18-30 years and this is for General category candidate and for SC/ST candidate they should have 18-35 years and for OBC it is 18-33 years,sub-register post should be aged between 21-30 years and for Junior Employment officer post candidates it is 40 years of age.

# Education qualification needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a degree from a recognized university and that can be from any stream.

If you are going to satisfy all these criteria for the exam then you can apply for the respected exams

For more info regarding the exams check at http://www.tnpsc.gov.in

Regards
~Jxsab~
8th July 2014, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and syllabus of TNPSC Group-I & II exam for software engineer having MCA degree?

Dear sir,
I am BE production engineering graduate with 8 years of industrial experience.Am i eligible for the TNPSC mechanical engineer grade jobs (group 2) since i have had more experience in private organisation?.
Thanks,
Saravanan.K
8th July 2014, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I am BE production engineering graduate with 8 years of industrial experience now.Am i eligible for the TNPSC mechanical engineer grade jobs (group 2) because i have been working in private organisation for 8yrs ?.
Thanks,
Sankar
10th July 2017, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

Sir ,now i am 36 years old ,I finished MCA in 2009,what jobs I am eligible in government sectors,i am very confused that I can't still do any job,as a female,which job can I select
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?