24th May 2013, 10:36 PM
Linyancy

What are good courses available for 12 PCB students? Universities, eligibility, fee and location?

sir/madam
i have recently passed 12 exam with PCB now m confused in chossing career so plz tell me some courses. i have good command on biology,english plz tell me soon its urgent.tell me universities list ,eligible critiria,fee structure in near way to Delhi,NCR.
Thankss

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Architecture through OBC criteria after scoring 49.83% in 12th?
  2. Which are the companies in Chennai to do internship/project?
  3. Any courses offered in the weekends? Duration, fee and location details?
  4. Courses available for PCB students after class 12th?
  5. How many courses are there in Engineering? What are the specializations of MBA?
  6. Eligibility for masters in Anthropology? Good universities and difficulty level of such courses?
  7. Is it advisable to do MCA in correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get information regarding MBA?
  9. Is there any scholarship programme available for masters course in UK for Indian Students? What is the criteria and eligibility for getting the scholarship? Universities in UK offering masters in Biotechnology? What is the fee structure?
  10. What should I do for post graduation and job in Abroad?
  11. Eligibility, good universities, fee structure and subject list of M.sc Mathematics?
  12. How many B.Tech courses are available? Main universities offering the B.Tech courses? How many specializations are in practice in MBA?
  13. Universities offering B.Ed courses? Fee structure of these universities?
  14. How many B.Tech courses are available? Which are the main universities? How many specializations are in practice in MBA?
  15. Can I get scholarship to study MS in Germany through GRE? Fee for MS in Germany? Pattern of GRE for Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  16. How to pursue Ph.D in abroad? I am a 12th class student
  17. Can I do MBBS abroad after scoring 73% in 12th standard?
  18. Courses after 12th PCB expect Medical stream?
31st October 2016, 09:22 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are good courses available for 12 PCB students? Universities, eligibility, fee and location?

Since, you have passed 10+2 with PCB the available course option for pursuing higher degree is :-

B.Sc Botany.

B.Sc Zoology.

MBBS.

BDS.

BHMS.

BAMS.

B.A

The candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for admission in courses. The common eligibility to get admission in the course is candidate must have passed 10+2 with PCB ( other than B.A ). The fee structure is also different for different courses and universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?