24th September 2011, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility requirement to do M.A? How much is the fee structure?

I am doing my bcom final year in Osmania university Hyderabad with 79% as my aggregate percentage. I want to do MA in one of the top universities in India. Please tell me about the eligibility requirement and fees structure of each of the top 5 universities.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum requirement for getting admission in class 11th Science? Fee structure and hotel facility?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure of language course in Spanish?
  3. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  4. Fee structure for B.Ed course in Private Institutions? Required Eligibility criteria for this?
  5. What is the B.Tech admission requirement? What is the fee structure?
  6. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Sc forensic sciences? -- [New]
  8. Different entrance exams other than GATE to pursue M.Tech from DTU? Eligibility, Fee structure and accommodation details?
  9. Information about IAS entrance exam? What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee structure of doing law course? Eligibility criteria of doing the course?
  11. Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  12. Eligibility criteria, Course Duration and Fee Structure of B.Ed course in DU?
  13. Details regarding admission criteria and fee structure of CDAC course in Maharashtra?
  14. How to do MA course in English? What is the percentage requirement? Fee structure for the same?
  15. How to apply for CDAC course? Required Eligibility criteria and Fee structure for this course?
  16. Eligibility criteria to join distance MBA programme? What is the fee structure
  17. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  18. What are the colleges in Ranchi which offer B.Ed courses? What is the fee structure for full time B.Ed courses?
12th November 2011, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the eligibility requirement to do M.A? How much is the fee structure?

i am doing my final year BA in KSOU as well as MBA in IIBM First year Can i do MA in Psychology with out completing my
UG
28th January 2012, 12:53 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the eligibility requirement to do M.A? How much is the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing my bcom final year in Osmania university Hyderabad with 79% as my aggregate percentage. I want to do MA in one of the top universities in India. Please tell me about the eligibility requirement and fees structure of each of the top 5 universities.
Best M.A Colleges in India :-
------------------------------------
-Kishanchand Chellaram College
-Sri Sathya Sai University
-SRM University
-Sri Venkateswara University
-V.S.M. College
-Godavrikhani
-Sri Y. N. College
-Vivek Vardhini College
-M.O.P. Vaishnav College for Women
-Sengamala Thayaar Educational Trust
-Aditya Degree College
-Loyola College of Social Sciences
-Egra Sarada Sashi Bhusan College
-Jhargram Raj College
-North Maharashtra University
-Patna University
-Indore Professional Studies Academy
-Department of Commerce

The Fees structure for M.A course is differ from Institute to Institute .

Eligibility criteria for MA course :-
---------------------------------
You should complete complete bachelor degree in any stream from recognized university . You should score 60% percentage of marks and relaxation is given for sc/st candidates for 55% percentage of marks .

There is no separate entrance examination for MA course . The institution may conduct entrance examination within the colleges based on the performance in entrance examination there will allot admission for candidates . So you will get good percentage of marks in entrance examination so that you may get admission for MA course in reputed colleges .
28th January 2012, 11:13 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
For admission in MA criteria is:-

*Candidate pass graduation in any BA
After that they will eligible for Admission in MA in college

College is depends upon his marks or percentage.

Fee is very less as much required as 20000/- total in study.

Best MA colleges:-

-Kishanchand Chellaram College
-Sri Sathya Sai University
-SRM University
-Sri Venkateswara University
-V.S.M. College
-Godavrikhani
-Sri Y. N. College
-Vivek Vardhini College
-M.O.P. Vaishnav College for Women
-Sengamala Thayaar Educational Trust
-Aditya Degree College
-Loyola College of Social Sciences
-Egra Sarada Sashi Bhusan College
-Jhargram Raj College
-North Maharashtra University
-Patna University
-Indore Professional Studies Academy

good Luck........
28th January 2012, 11:27 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

HI dear.........
The eligibility criteria to Join in MA is .......
*After Graduation degree from a recognize university.
*There in some college now entrance exam is held you have to crack that exam to read in that college.

The fees structure is not so high & it differs from college to college.

Good luck...............
28th January 2012, 12:16 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

The Eligibility criteria to do Ma is as under-

1. A bachelor degree from the recognized university.

2. You must have at least 60% marks in your graduation.

However if you want to do it as a regular one then many universities conducted an Entrance Exam for it.But As a distance learning mode You have neither appear to be any Entrance exam nor needed to score 60% as some universities give the admission for just only 50%.

The Fees structure is changing each year so better to see the prospectus of that university in which you want to get the admission.
3rd August 2012, 04:31 AM
Unregistered

I want to do m.a. In german. I did my graduation and diploma in german. Is it compulsory to do advance diploma or i am eligable to do m.a. In german language
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?