16th July 2011, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for Bank Job having securedd 62.4% in 12th Commerce from CBSE Board?

am i eligible for bank job i have passed 12th commerce with 62.4percent from cbse board

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get job in bank after completion of 12th commerce? -- [New]
  2. How can I prepare for 12th Commerce CBSE exam? Mathematics syllabus of 12th Commerce CBSE Board?
  3. How can I prepare to score more than 90% in 12th Commerce CBSE Board exam? Commerce syllabus for preparation?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  5. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  6. Which board is better to score best percentile in 12th class between CBSE or MP board?
  7. Can I get Teacher job while doing B.Com from Delhi University or do I need to do any other course?
  8. Commerce model question papers of 12th CBSE Board exam
  9. What should I study further if completed 12th Commerce from CBSE Board?
  10. Is a candidate passed 12th CBSE board from Navi Mumbia, eligible for Karnataka CET? Family is now residing in Karataka
  11. Am I eligible for any bank after completing 12th in commerce?
  12. How to study psychology in 12th standard? I am in 11th commerce of CBSE board
  13. Last 10 years question papers with solutions for class 12th commerce CBSE board
  14. Can I join Nursing Army after passing 12th commerce from CBSE board?
  15. How can I get admission to study 12th Commerce of CBSE Board privately?
  16. Last 5 years compartment question papers of Business Studies of 12th Delhi CBSE board commerce?
  17. Can I get admission to study 12th Commerce in CBSE Board if qualified in 12th CBSE Science? Procedure to get admission?
  18. What is the procedure for changing schools between CBSE board in 12th standard?
16th July 2011, 10:12 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible for Bank Job having securedd 62.4% in 12th Commerce from CBSE Board?

I think you are eligible for Bank CLERICAL Jobs..

as for clerical one need to clear 12th class with a minimum percentage of 60%..(or in highest degree)

so you can be elgible for CLerical as accarding to heighest degree you have 62% but not for probationary officer....

AS above is the eligibility criteria for SBI BANK...but even criteria changes bank to bank but above 60% aggregate is always a safe side to appear for any exam..
16th July 2011, 11:06 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Am i eligible for Bank Job having securedd 62.4% in 12th Commerce from CBSE Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
am i eligible for bank job i have passed 12th commerce with 62.4percent from cbse board
dear friend,
yes you are eligible for giving bank exam. in most of the bank exams the minimum eligibility qualification required is at least 60% marks in 12th class. since your percentage is more than that, you are surely eligible for giving the exam. but every bank conducts its own exam and many of them ask for minimum of 65% in 12th. but it is very rare and most of the bank demand for only 60%
16th July 2011, 12:06 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am i eligible for Bank Job having securedd 62.4% in 12th Commerce from CBSE Board?

Hi,

Bank's exam are most popular these days.every student are attracted towards Bank exam .

According to eligibility criteria you are eligible for Bank exam.

In bank exam Aptitude,Reasoning and general english type question are asked.so you have to prepare these question very well.

These question are asked in almost all exams.These question are important for all exam.

Best book for bank exam is R.S Agrawale.

with this book you will get success.you have to prepare this book because this book helps you in every exam.

best of luck.
16th July 2011, 12:47 PM
navneet31

you are eligible for the bank entrance test
16th July 2011, 02:58 PM
kritika@Hans

hell
yes you are eligible for bank jobs
the exam candidate must have atleast 60% in 10+2
so you are eligible
16th July 2011, 03:49 PM
mandiv

hello
for bank jobs you must have a minimum of 60% in 10+2.
you will have to give certain entrance exams that are conducted by different banks
you'll have to keep yourself updated with the newspapers
best of luck
16th July 2011, 04:45 PM
Navneet Kumar Goswami

Smile Re: Am i eligible for Bank Job having securedd 62.4% in 12th Commerce from CBSE Board?

Quote:
Yes offcourse,you are eligible,More Banks demands about 60% but not more than,it is maximam state.
16th July 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka_swengg View Post
I think you are eligible for Bank CLERICAL Jobs..

as for clerical one need to clear 12th class with a minimum percentage of 60%..(or in highest degree)

so you can be elgible for CLerical as accarding to heighest degree you have 62% but not for probationary officer....

AS above is the eligibility criteria for SBI BANK...but even criteria changes bank to bank but above 60% aggregate is always a safe side to appear for any exam..
sir i have clared my 12th with 78% , and now doing B.com ( correspondence-IIIrd yr).. am i eligible for P.O. post in banks ?
16th July 2011, 08:17 PM
Benila Christabel

For bank job, you need to complete a bachelor degree. Then you can apply for it. Your 12th mark is eligible only
16th July 2011, 11:14 PM
rana2011
Banned

Yes, you are eligible for Bank CLERICAL Jobs.

For clerical one need to clear 12th class with a minimum percentage of 60% so,you can be elgible for CLerical as you have 62%. [but not for probationary officer].

Thanks a lot !
17th July 2011, 01:11 AM
aroy8091

hey dear
i think you are eligible for bank clerical job . minimum marks required is 60%.
but it may vary bank to bank please check it from there site.
17th July 2011, 01:22 PM
rhl_paul

for clerk grade 60 % is a must and bachelors have to just get the degree.
18th July 2011, 04:30 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, my friend you are eligible for bank Clerical exam..
As you have just done your 12th then you can apply for bank clerical exam..

You have secured 62.4% marks in your 12th, so it will not create any problem for appearing in bank clerical exam..

If you want to appear in bank PO exam then you have to first complete your graduation.. Then you can apply for Bank PO exam..

All the best..
19th July 2011, 02:12 AM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear Friend,
In general the minimum educational qualification required to apply for the Banks clerical examination is 10+2 passed with minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
As you have scored more than 62% marks so you are quite eligible for these exams.
But the eligibility criteria for this job vary from Bank to Bank.Some of the Banks demand Graduates for this post.
So you can apply for those banks which has the criteria of class 12th pass with 60% of marks.

Best wishes....
4th January 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for sbi clerk job having securedd 63.6% in 12th from cbse board and in future also ?
2nd February 2012, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 59.6% in class 10 but if i ll consider best of five rule it will be 61% . so do banks take best of five for ICSE students??
5th February 2012, 04:26 PM
unagi

Qualification required for banks exams--
Any candidates who have graduation degree is eligible to appear in the examination of banks.
Generally banks exam required 60% marks in 12th and also in graduation in order to appear in the examination.
Age required to appear in the exam-
21 to 30 for general candidates.
5 year and 3 year relaxation in upper age for SC/ST and OBC candidates respectively.
Now talking about eligibility criteria for PO exam-
Generally Post office exam required 12th passed candidates.
So if you are 12th passed student with high marks are eligible to appear in PO exams.
Age-18 to 28
if you have graduation degree then you can apply for IBPS exam-
visit-http://ibps.in
4th April 2013, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

is it be good or not that to be appear in SBI clerk exam before graduation?
1st July 2015, 12:21 AM
unique99

You can sit for SBI & SBI Associate clerk CWE having 60% or above marks in 12th standard.

Keep in mind you will not be eligible for IBPS clerk/PO also for SBI:PO.

SBI clerk eligibility:-

1.Minimum 12th standard having 60% or more can apply for SBI clerk CWE.A graduate having minimum pass marks can write sbi clerk CWE.

2.Age: 18-28 years.

To get selection candidates to crack:-

1.Written.
2.Interview.

visit http://www.sbi.co.in for notification.
18th August 2015, 05:41 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Dear Friend..

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for bank job being after completion of 12th..

For any bank exam either Bank PO, Bank Clerk, or IT officer you must have gradaute..

Following are the eligibility for bank exam

--student must possess graduation degree or in final year of graduation for bank po and clerk..
--student must possess B Tech degree or in final year of B Tech degree for IT officer..

**Age Limit
--For Bank PO 20 - 30 years
--For Bank CLERK 20 - 28 years
--For IT Officer 20-30 years..

All the best..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?