29th May 2012, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

How to do graduation privately from Delhi after scoring 52% in 12th CBSe board?

I get 52% in 12 cbse board and i want to do graduation privately from delhi univercity with CA is this possible

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply in 12th privately if pursuing 11th Commerce from CBSE Board?
  2. Is it possible to appear in 12th from WBCHSE Board privately after completing 11th CBSE?
  3. Which college can I get in Delhi after scoring 56% in 12th CBSE class board
  4. Am I eligible to take admission in colleges of Delhi University after scoring 87.6% in 12th board CBSE exam?
  5. Can I get admission in good colleges of Delhi after scoring 60 to 70% marks in 12th CBSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Colleges in Delhi in which I can get after scoring 81.75% in CBSE board in 4 best subjects?
  7. How can I get admission to study 12th Commerce of CBSE Board privately?
  8. Can I get admission to study 12th from CBSE Open School? Is CBSE Open School equivalent to CBSE Board? List of CBSE Open Schools in Delhi? When the application form will be release?
  9. How much amount I will get in scholarship after scoring 90% in 12th CBSE?
  10. Which is a better college in Delhi that I can get after scoring 56% in 12th class?
  11. How to get admission in CBSE after scoring 57% in 12th board?
  12. Can I do 12th again from CBSE is did 13th grade from British School in Tokyo?
  13. Is it possible to apply in UP Tech after passing 12th from CBSE board Delhi?
  14. Is it possible to apply and appear in Tech after passing 12th from CBSE board in Delhi?
  15. Is it possible to apply for UP Tech after passing 12th from Delhi CBSE board?
  16. Last 5 years question papers of mentioned subjects for 12th CBSE Board exam?
  17. Which Board to choose for better percentile between MP board or CBSE board? -- [New]
  18. Last 5 years compartment question papers of Business Studies of 12th Delhi CBSE board commerce?
24th July 2013, 11:10 AM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: How to do graduation privately from Delhi after scoring 52% in 12th CBSe board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I get 52% in 12 cbse board and i want to do graduation privately from delhi univercity with CA is this possible
University of Delhi, School of Open Learning (SOL), provide undergraduate programmes through distance learning mode. University provides all the major degree programmes including B.Com(Programme) and B.Com (Honours).

To be eligible to get admission, candidates must have completed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognised board of education with minimum 40% marks and 55% for B.Com (H).

To be eligible for First level of CA i.e CPT, candidate must have completed 10+2 from a recognised board of education with any of the stream except fine arts and there is no minimum percentage criteria.

Both undergraduate programme either from open learning or regular college and CA course can be simultaneously pursued by candidates. Therefore you will also be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?