26th June 2012, 12:31 PM
Sameer_Deshpande

Am I eligible to get job in Electronic core companies having an aggregate of 60% in BE course?

I dont have aggregate of 60% in B.E, shall i get job in electronic core companies and also how to find jobs in those companies...

Related Questions:
  1. Top core companies for Electronic Students in India? What is the qualification requirement?
  2. Will I able to get a Job in core company having secured an aggregate of 71% in B.Tech upto 6th semester and with a CPI of 7.95?
  3. List of Core Companies for the candidates of Electronics stream?
  4. If I have 6 backlogs will I be eligible for placement in core companies? Names of the core companies?
  5. Which are the electronic core related companies?
  6. Placement in core companies for Electronics and Instrumentation students?
  7. Can I get Job in Core Companies for Electronics in Hyderabad being a candidate having secured 65% in M.Sc Electronics?
  8. Preparation tips and application procedure for Core Companies in ECE? List of companies?
  9. Companies for which I am eligible after scoring 63% aggregate in final year?
  10. Companies for which I am eligible for job after scoring 64% aggregate in final year and less than 57% in 12th?
  11. How to get a job in core company after completing B.E in ECE with 62%
  12. How to search for job in Mechanical Core companies? -- [New]
  13. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
  14. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  15. Can I get a job in Electronics core companies with aggregate of 56% in B.Tech?
  16. How to get placed in core companies after finishing B.Tech with 65% aggregate(Electrical and Electronics)?
  17. Having aggregate below 60% : Which IT companies am I eligible to get a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get a job in core companies and software companies?
8th October 2012, 08:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in Electronic core companies having an aggregate of 60% in BE course?

Firms like BHEL, BEL,NTPC etc often recruits B.E graduates with 60% marks. The candidates are recruited to the position of Graduate Engineer Trainee at entry level. After probation, you will be promoted to the position of Engineer. Most of the PSU prefer candidates with 60% marks for selection. Samsung, Dell etc also offer various technical job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?