29th July 2013, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Is it easy to enter in electronics job as IT professional

at present, i gt job as java trainee.bt i'm interested in electonics core field.actually i'm frm ece background.In furtureis it easy to get core job as IT professional? plz reply me soon

Related Questions:
  1. PhD after M.Tech in Electrical Engineering
  2. how can i enter merchent navy job?
  3. How to enter NASA after completing PG in Physics with Electronics specialization?
  4. How to get placed in a core companies?
  5. Are job fairs are easy medium to get job? -- [New]
  6. How to enter into software industry after passing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation with 69.14%
  7. Options available for Commerce student? How much salary is possible?
  8. How to join professional course in electronics? I have completed diploma electronics production and maintenance from DOEACC Aurangabad
  9. Can I join Merchant navy after Engineering in Electronics and Communications? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of universities offering MS in the field of electronics? What are the job opportunities after completion of the course?
  11. Future opportunities in B.Com computer field?
  12. How to enter in government sector after completing BSc Chemistry and B.Ed?
  13. How to get ITI electronics job after job?
  14. Do I have a chance of getting job in software companies like IBM, WIPRO, Accenture?What should I do to enter in the software companies?
  15. Which jobs are the best for female candidates in Electronics?
  16. How to get a job in electronics company? How to prepare and what is the eligibility to get a job in electronics companies?
  17. After MSC in electronics, is Mtech a good choice to get good jobs? What other courses can be done?
  18. How should I enter into Aeronautics Companies being a Fresher of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? What courses can I do to make entry into Aeronautics Companies?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?