20th June 2014, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

What will be the scholarship and loan amount for IIMs as per my family income?

What will be the scholarship amount for iims,as my family annual income is below 3.lacs,apart from bank loan?? what is the loan amount for iims if income is < RS.3.lac

6th January 2015, 07:10 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: What will be the scholarship and loan amount for IIMs as per my family income?

You can get loan amount upto 10 Lakh. HDFC is providing education loan to poor students upto 10 Lakh but ofcourse you need 2 guarantor who will take responsibility of your loan amount. You need some documents like parental family income. You also need a document which clarify that you are doing course in IIM. You can apply online for education loan from HDFC. Interest rate is nearly 15% but you may get some relaxation in interest if you have some known in HDFC OR if you have old account with HDFC.

HDFC Education loan upto 10 Lakh :
http://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/pro...dian-education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?