26th April 2013, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

How to do intenrship in TATA motors? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering

Hello sir
I'm KALPIT RATHI pursuing b.tech in Mechanical department,3rd year student.I want to do internship in TATA motors so please tell me the procedure to apply for the same on my email-id [email protected] .
thankyou

Related Questions:
12th February 2014, 11:29 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to do intenrship in TATA motors? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering

Initially, prepare your resume and send it along with a request letter to the HR manager. If they found it interesting then they will send you an acknowledgement letter for being selected for the training. You are also required to obtain a No Objection Certificate from your college. Such huge organization selects only the best of the lot and conducts a series of examinations and interviews before final selection. You need to work hard to focus during interview and internship. There are possibilities that they might consider you for a job.
12th February 2014, 02:41 PM
SATYAVATHI KOTTURU
Member+

Default Re: How to do intenrship in TATA motors? I am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering

The company will release a notificaiton then you have to apply for that.........other wise you can apply to another companies also the list of companies are listed in below file.........
20th May 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

sir ,I am mechanical engineering student from srm university kattankulathur,now I am in 2nd year ,I want to do internship in this compney,what we should be to do for this,.
23rd April 2015, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

Re: How to do intenrship in TATA motors? I
am pursuing B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
sir ,I am mechanical engineering student from srm
JNTUH university now I am in 4th year ,I
want to do internship in this compney,what we
should be to do for this, [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?