21st June 2014, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

How to go for M.Sc in Meteorology? Which is best place to pursue this course?

I am physics graduate with 51% and 63%in 12th and 67% in 10th. i want to pursue msc. in meteorology.so how to go for this course and which is the best place to pursue it. if i do get scholarship i am ready to go to out of india even for this course.and i want admission in this year only. is there any kind of entrance for it??ijf yes then please give me the details...........

15th September 2014, 10:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to go for M.Sc in Meteorology? Which is best place to pursue this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am physics graduate with 51% and 63%in 12th and 67% in 10th. i want to pursue msc. in meteorology.so how to go for this course and which is the best place to pursue it. if i do get scholarship i am ready to go to out of india even for this course.and i want admission in this year only. is there any kind of entrance for it??ijf yes then please give me the details...........
Yes you are eligible for M.Sc in Meteorology course after Graduation course in Physics.

Master of Science (M.Sc) is an Master degree in Meteorology specialization. The duration of the course is two years which is divided into four semester.

M.Sc in Meteorology Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Graduation in science stream is the minimum qualification required to apply for M.Sc in Meteorology course. The minimum percentage of marks is differ from college to to college.
  • The applicant must score a minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ST) to get admission.
  • Every university and institute follow their own admission criterion and you also might be asked to take an admission entrance exam.

Colleges Offering M.Sc Meteorology course :-
  • Indian School of Mines,Dhanbad
  • University of Madras
  • IIT Kharagpur.
  • University of Delhi
5th February 2022, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go for M.Sc in Meteorology? Which is best place to pursue this course?

Is department of meteorology in bhu campus an can I pursue my pg msc in meteorology after completing my bsc ag
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?